• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Second Prussian Fireside Chat: New Administration for HL2RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
chain of command.
Ironic knowing how in my situation the staff team decided to also break the chain of command.

The reason banana has to get involved is because the staff team breaks rules and serves no punishment from anyone else because they're is a corruption. People are greedy for power and we've become worse then shock core.

Brew

Server Developer
Reaction score
People get greedy all the time thats why you need proof, thats why anything you say is useless because there is no voice in this community only proof. I couldnt care less about if somebody is good at what they do, if they break server rules or abuse I get proof and they get demoted.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Ironic knowing how in my situation the staff team decided to also break the chain of command.

The reason banana has to get involved is because the staff team breaks rules and serves no punishment from anyone else because they're is a corruption. People are greedy for power and we've become worse then shock core.
A community manager (Blueroad) demoting and banning you for disrespect and causing tension/drama between staff members isn't breaking chain of command. If it wasn't for the community manager, two community advisors (Zesty and I) can remove you from staff with approval from the community manager, which we did. Either way, you were gonna get removed for causing unnecessary drama and complaints among others.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
A community manager (Blueroad) demoting and banning you for disrespect and causing tension/drama between staff members isn't breaking chain of command. If it wasn't for the community manager, two community advisors (Zesty and I) can remove you from staff with approval from the community manager, which we did. Either way, you were gonna get removed for causing unnecessary drama and complaints among others.

Community advisor was such a fake rank. Blueroad said it was nothing.

Face it you not only trashed me but you trashed trippy because you don't like when people say the truth about you.

Brew

Server Developer
Reaction score
Truth is as good as lies, YOU NEED PROOF. Tell you what ill even help you, come on ts and ill help you build a case against the president Bernie Sanders. Just bring viable information to work with not a "just cause"

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Community advisor was such a fake rank. Blueroad said it was nothing.

Face it you not only trashed me but you trashed trippy because you don't like when people say the truth about you.
Community Advisors serve as the community manager assistant regarding in-game issues and OOCly issues, which you have caused a lot. If we are given fake ranks, why were we granted by Blueroad to remove all your shit addons and rank from the server?

There's so much evidence against you which can always be brought up again if you like seeing over 30+ screenshots of you breaking rules. It's been reviewed by us and community manager, leading to your demotion. We were thinking of putting you on probation for two weeks but since you thought it was a good idea to yell and disrespect staff members, you were removed and banned permanently. You only create guides and rules to only benefit you and your friends.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
Truth is as good as lies, YOU NEED PROOF. Tell you what ill even help you, come on ts and ill help you build a case against the president Bernie Sanders. Just bring viable information to work with not a "just cause"

We do have it. The proof was in a previous DELETED posts.
You should not under any circumstances delete posts dealing with abuses but they were deleted anyway!

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
We do have it. The proof was in a previous DELETED posts.
You should not under any circumstances delete posts dealing with abuses but they were deleted anyway!
I hope you realize we have an archive of everything. If you want to see the past threads of us shutting down your claims with proof, I'll gladly show them.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
I hope you realize we have an archive of everything. If you want to see the past threads of us shutting down your claims with proof, I'll gladly show them.

Why don't you put up the other ones and actually keep them up. All user reports aswell have been on staff and most all have been thrown away

So yes undelete all threads, let all the evidence stand. Everything against me as well as you.

Brew

Server Developer
Reaction score
Stay out of it meaty, the war has just begun. Watch and witness President Bernie versus Communist Russia.

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Stay out of it meaty, the war has just begun. Watch and witness President Bernie versus Communist Russia.
DOnt say that to me first of all. Second of all this is confusing as fuck and we should not. Just resort it like good gentlemen. But regardless get your cocks fried up from flaming too hard.

Brew

Server Developer
Reaction score
No flaming, its a war of evidence! Watch in aww and amazement.

Panda™

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
No flaming, its a war of evidence! Watch in aww and amazement.
Not really, this is just an attempt from a power hungry fool who fucked up his last chance to be respected in this community.

I wasnt here for his previous fuckups, but I heard he doesnt really have much respect here and from what I've seen from him now, I understand why.

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Not really, this is just an attempt from a power hungry fool who fucked up his last chance to be respected in this community.

I wasnt here for his previous fuckups, but I heard he doesnt really have much respect here and from what I've seen from him now, I understand why.
You mean brew?

cringegod

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
what's up drama alert nation im your host killer keemstar leeeets get roooight into the news

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
It's all just bloody staff. Where the hell are the players at? I mean is there really a community if everyone is too afraid to go on the forum?

This is just a staff resource at the moment.

Okay Prussia, how about the one who isn't staff on HL2RP to tell you what you've done badly hm?

First off, this. You cause drama and spark flame wars that are completely unnecessary, and when people tell you what you did wrong, you blow it off. "Oh it's just the corrupt staff members that don't want me as staff." Incorrect. Little to no staff on the server are corrupt, and I know that for a fact.

Second, your issues that have already been explained.
I doubt someone who advocates OTA Vortigaunts, a massive, fully militarized group, flames other staff over a little bit of drama over the word "love" and generally causes friction in a usually well-functioning team who work well together could be CM.
Here's that drama thing again, also vortiguant OTA? That does not sound like a good idea. Neither does a fully militarized group. This is Half Life 2, not Half Life: Rambo Unit. I agree with the flaming bit as well, as you cause just the biggest issues on the forums to the point where I have to step in, or others. You don't deserve CM, as much as you want it, you need to earn it first. You barely earned SM, and you blew that.
Just because there's no forum post about it doesn't make it corrupt, we took it because you tried to go rogue as an OTA and basically started yelling at Blueroad in teamspeak.
I don't have to tell you how bad that sounds. You, trying to go rogue as an Overwatch unit, is a lore-breaking thing. You blowing up on Blueroad, is also a bad thing, as he's one of the ones keeping HL2RP held up despite his previous events regarding the "Cancer Squad".
You were disliked heavily, you were lucky as hell that you instantly got Server Manager even with your shit background. But you blew it. And now you pay the price.
Words that I had just said beforehand.

And now, MY issues with you as a player.

I have seen you do...SO MUCH stupid shit on the server, that it gives me a headache. Your suggestions were outright ridiculous, and at some points you have actually abused your powers (I won't point them out because all you'll do is go "LIES! SLANDER! HERESY!" )

And that is another issue I have with you: You don't listen. I don't know how many staff members had to tell you to shut the hell up in shoutbox because you were stirring shit AGAIN. And then when you get punished for it, you make a rant about how shitty the staff are because we punished you.

Your logic is impaired, and your thought process is flawed. I wouldn't ever want to see you as the community manager.

And don't tell me that I can't give my experiences because I left the server. That means jack shit. Okay? Have fun ranting about what I just said.

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Okay Prussia, how about the one who isn't staff on HL2RP to tell you what you've done badly hm?

First off, this. You cause drama and spark flame wars that are completely unnecessary, and when people tell you what you did wrong, you blow it off. "Oh it's just the corrupt staff members that don't want me as staff." Incorrect. Little to no staff on the server are corrupt, and I know that for a fact.

Second, your issues that have already been explained.

Here's that drama thing again, also vortiguant OTA? That does not sound like a good idea. Neither does a fully militarized group. This is Half Life 2, not Half Life: Rambo Unit. I agree with the flaming bit as well, as you cause just the biggest issues on the forums to the point where I have to step in, or others. You don't deserve CM, as much as you want it, you need to earn it first. You barely earned SM, and you blew that.

I don't have to tell you how bad that sounds. You, trying to go rogue as an Overwatch unit, is a lore-breaking thing. You blowing up on Blueroad, is also a bad thing, as he's one of the ones keeping HL2RP held up despite his previous events regarding the "Cancer Squad".

Words that I had just said beforehand.

And now, MY issues with you as a player.

I have seen you do...SO MUCH stupid shit on the server, that it gives me a headache. Your suggestions were outright ridiculous, and at some points you have actually abused your powers (I won't point them out because all you'll do is go "LIES! SLANDER! HERESY!" )

And that is another issue I have with you: You don't listen. I don't know how many staff members had to tell you to shut the hell up in shoutbox because you were stirring shit AGAIN. And then when you get punished for it, you make a rant about how shitty the staff are because we punished you.

Your logic is impaired, and your thought process is flawed. I wouldn't ever want to see you as the community manager.

And don't tell me that I can't give my experiences because I left the server. That means jack shit. Okay? Have fun ranting about what I just said.
Im fucking afraid of you : ^ (

Status
Not open for further replies.