• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Oldest Pc Game You've Ever Played?

kgord

Reaction score
Wow, that is going back in the way back machine. We had some very old DOS games like lemmings..that was actually on a disk, solitaire..and minecraft. Lots of them are very old and no longer in style anymore or around in any format solitaire will always be there though.

Sino989

Reaction score
I think the oldest PC game I have ever played way the the very first SWAT. It was the very the first PC game I played it was a long time ago so I would imagine it's the oldest game I have played.

augusta

Reaction score
I think I can still remember mortal kombat and maybe commidore.I remembering enjoying after school hours.As the only girl in the midst of boys I couldn't resist games because my brothers were addicted to them

Blaine019

Reaction score
I think it would be red alert. I remember playing this game since I was a kid. hundreds of hours played until I could beat 7 hard AI. I just love these war games that brought warcraft 3 to life and then my most played game of all DOTA and DOTA 2. I played C&C Generals and starcraft too. :)

xXInfectedXx

Reaction score
That's a good question! It's probably Minecraft. Minecraft has been out since 2009 and I play this game on my PC. It's probably the oldest game I own.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth

Twas good game some current RTS's could learn a thing or two from it

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oldest game I've been recently playing is GTA San Andreas, it's still a pretty good game.

Also runs pretty well considering it's an older game.