• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The last game you bought?

Empire

Reaction score
I watch on my money on what I spend. Last game that I got from steam is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege as it was mention to me to stream with another streamers and yet I had not able to stream with them.

I have played the game and it's fun :)

GameCube

Reaction score
I bought Batman II for my nephew. According to him, it was a lot of fun just like the 1st one. However, though, he normally cannot beat many levels without help from YouTube.

anadrotowski

Reaction score
The last game I bought was Nier Automata, but I haven't had a chance to play it or check it out yet.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
That last game I bought I haven't actually played yet haha. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. It was released around mid-January of this year and I bought it early March for Xbox One (first Xbox game I've bought in a while as well). You know how when you buy a game and you plan on working it into your schedule. Then somehow things happen and you forget about it or prioritize other tasks. One of those things...

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I purchased the Arkham series last month and I'm still busy with the 2nd one. The first game was amazingly well made and it really felt like a superhero video game, and you actually feel like Batman. The map of the game is expansive enough that it doesn't feel so enclosing, while the tasks and objectives go one after another, making you feel like you are actually trying to solve a case as Batman. Incredible game even for one released in 2009.

Tronikart

Reaction score
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, was on sale with all the DLCs and couldnt help myself, I didn't think i was going to like it that much but it turned out to be really good, has some really nice mechanics and is fun to play. I said to myself that wont be buying more games until I finish at least one, I have hoarded way too many games, its time to start playing them

megaanmaarie

Reaction score
I bought Shadow Hearts: Covenant. i had played it back when I was 11 or 12, but my copy ended up scratched. So I just re-purchased it so I can play it again without it skipping or messing up.

Beautiful

Reaction score
Call of Duty: Infinite Warefare was the last game I purchased for my PS4 Pro. The graphics and gameplay is really amazing since it's running on a naitive of 4K resolution. It looks so genuine, it's mind boggling, lol. :tearsofjoy:

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Last game I bought was NBA 2K17, I've been collecting NBA 2K and WWE game series. Love their games, but their best NBA was 2k14. It went downhill after that. I like MyPark and MyCareer though.

Koyomi Araragi

Reaction score
I bought Postal 2 on Steam for 99 cents. Unfortunately, my old pirated copy actually works better on my computer for some reason. At least it was only 99 cents down the drain...

Mr. Kiborgue

Reaction score
I belive tha last game i bought was counter strike global offensive..
I always loved that game, and i just had to finally buy it..
Unfortunatelly i dont buy a lot of games! Cuz i just burnem LEL!

Denis_P

Reaction score
The last game I bought was Dark Souls 3 not too long ago. I really like it but the problem is that it has been months since I've played Dark Souls 1 and 2, so I've kind of lost my grip on the play style and timing which is super important for Souls games, so I ended up getting stupid frustrated on bosses and NPC's that I could clearly tell were easy in terms of Souls enemies.

Haven't touched it in weeks, I just don't have the patience at the moment. One day, Dark Souls 3, one day.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I recently got Stanley's Parable. Had a few endings so far (apparently this game has 19, and so far I've only had 4 LOL). It's an amazing game, unique in its own way, some of the narrator's lines would really make you think, and honestly up to now, I still haven't really figured out what's really going on in the game. The game is so random, but in a good way!

Robbie626

Reaction score
The last game I purchased was at Target which was Donkey Kong Country Returns on the 3DS.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Last game I bough was ARMA 2 because I had a deal with my friends that if we buy it, we're gonna play it. It never happened though, not yet at least. But we should try it out I guess...

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
The last game I actually purchased, was For Honor I think. Every other game (if single player) I've downloaded elsewhere.

Ipa07

Reaction score
It was Rainbow Six Siege and I really like the game. It has so many options and weapon and it's very fun.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I guess it's been about a month since the last time I bought a new game. I took advantage of a gift card that I had and I bought FIFA 2017. I decide to buy this one for a longtime friend from school for his birthday.