• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The last game you bought?

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I caved due to the Steam summer sale and purchase Firewatch and Life is Strange. I've currently put an hour into Firewatch and I'm hooked! I'm a sucker for great dialogue, and I'm really impressed with how the game sucks you into it with character interactions. It's interesting how that works, because the game gives you a feeling of isolation due to the setting, but yet there's still constant interaction with another character. It's very intriguing.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I bought Transistor this summer sale and have about a couple of hours playing the game. I could say the money was worth it. Everything about the game is beautiful. The graphics, art, and soundtrack of the game is awesome. The game is an awesome experience and could not wait to play more.

thart

Reaction score
The last game i bought was resident evil 4 and evil dead in the same time.

MLF

Reaction score
Last game I bought for myself was Forza Horizon 3.

However, at Christmas time I bought about 10 games for my kids. Love Black Friday time when most games are $10 to $15.

Neo

Reaction score
I bought Fifa 17 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 together. Absolutely love them!

Pixie06

Reaction score
I bought Civilization VI and I really like this game. For me this is the best strategy game. I really liked the graphics and the soundtrack too. I would recommend this game to anyone.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I finally got my hands into Dishonored 2, so much hype and wasn't disappointed, all of the wards vey well deserved the game has some levels that are truly a work of art.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I finally got my hands into Dishonored 2, so much hype and wasn't disappointed, all of the wards vey well deserved the game has some levels that are truly a work of art.
I played the first Dishonored and I didn't like the FOV. It made me really dizzy to just walk around, and I didn't like the game because of that. The game had great art style and the premise of an ultimate sneak attack game (coming from the makers of Skyrim) is great, but I couldn't play the game without being dizzy so I just asked for a refund. I may try again someday, but I have lots of stuff on the list.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I bought Civilization VI and I really like this game. For me this is the best strategy game. I really liked the graphics and the soundtrack too. I would recommend this game to anyone.
Being a fan of the franchise since Civ 3, I found Civ 6 to be disappointing. I have clocked 300+ hours on Civ 5 alone, but Civ 6 strayed so far from the older games of the franchise that I couldn't play it for more than an hour. The fighting sequences look more like it belonged in a mobile game, the mechanics from older games were changed, and it really just didn't feel like the same game after all the alternations they did.