• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The last game you bought?

Hidden308

Reaction score
The last game I bought would be Mass Effect 3 which was about a month ago when I bought it. lol :p

22_22

Reaction score
Can't remember exactly but I bought a bunch of PS2 games pretty cheap and I'm yet to use them.

fantanoice

Reaction score
I bought 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' on Friday. Call me crazy, but I only bought it because the characters from 'The World Ends With You' are in it. XD

Blindy

Reaction score
The last game I bought was Borderlands. I absolutely love it and will be buying Borderlands 2.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Half-life 2 which I bought 2 days ago :)

dap1900

Reaction score
The last game I bought is CS:GO. I bought it on Steam, when it was discounted.

Sino989

Reaction score
The last game I bought was Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The only reason I bought it though was for Modern Warfare Remastered because honestly, Infinite Warfare is not that good of a Call of Duty.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The last game I've bought was Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Not new though. It was used and cheap. I didn't really have any FPS games on PS4 so I wanted it. I love multiplayer FPS's but the latest Call of Duty and Battlefield weren't too appealing to me. I don't regret getting it, enjoying it quite a bit :) worth those 10 euros.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Well I would say Stellaris since I bought the Humble Monthly... and seven other mysterious games I'll find out in a week! It's the first time I subscribe, I regretted not doing it many times in the past (last month was AMAZING! so many good games I wanted...) so I hope it will be worth it. I have a feeling Superhot will be in it, really hope to be right!

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Well I would say Stellaris since I bought the Humble Monthly... and seven other mysterious games I'll find out in a week! It's the first time I subscribe, I regretted not doing it many times in the past (last month was AMAZING! so many good games I wanted...) so I hope it will be worth it. I have a feeling Superhot will be in it, really hope to be right!
I used to love snagging Humble Bundles whenever I could. I admire that they donate to good causes, and I would purchase more, but I just can't justify paying for so many games at once. Not to mention my donation attention is currently going toward the ACLU due to the political climate in the U.S. currently...

But the last game I purchased was Overwatch. I finally gave in to my friends and got it so we could all play together. I see why people enjoy it!

lunarsilkdragon

Reaction score
I bought Playerunknown's Battlegrounds the other day. It has some minor problems at the moment, but there are monthly patches that fixes a lot and adds new fun stuff. I enjoy it a lot, especially when playing with friends.

gkillian

Reaction score

Hah, I'm in the exact same boat. I'd been waffling on Stellaris for a while, but $12 plus a bunch of other games was too good to pass up. Then I bought all the DLC and have been putting way too many hours into it.

Kamarsun1

Reaction score
The last game I bought would be Mass Effect 3 which was about a month ago when I bought it. lol :p
the last game I brought was NBA 2k17, last year and I'm still playing this game. The last game I brought my kids was Minecraft, and the kids really enjoyed this game.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Well I didn't buy this game, but I play it a lot.

Jordan got me Overwatch for my birthday lol, actually one of the best gifts I've gotten.