• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sports Games

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I'm not into sports games, mostly because I'm not really into sports in general. I'm kind of bummed by that too because modern sports games look like they put you into the action int he most realistic way possible without actually being in the big leagues. I wish I could find a meaningful interest in them purely so I could actually enjoy the games. But what I do like are arcade styled sports games. I played NBA Jam TE for ages on my SNES. I love the classic "Baseball" title on the NES, too. Sports games which add humor or robots usually appeal to me.

DenisHero

Reaction score
NBA and FIFA are on my list.FIFA is not great when not playing it with a friend,and rage like a madman.
NBA games are addictive as well.Not a total fan of basketball in real life,but I can be like Michael Jordan online.
Or table-tennis games...on android.Needs a bigger screen,maybe a tablet would work.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Virtual currency is a pain though and it's a blatant money milking scheme. Who charges their players to change the characters' gear? That was free for the past decade, but they somehow thought, hey, let's make even more profit by charging people to access what's been in the base game this whole time! No need to create something new, just take out something from the game and charge extra for people to be able to use it. Pathetic.
Everything nowadays is about business. They don't just make the game and let it be played by players around the world. They modify, they add options and they add shopping items. This is just about the money though we can see that there are lots of people buying their gears/items on the store. Its just pure business and about money!

Well I don't but items because I just play and play normally earning my points to but those gears/items normally without spending my money. And about 2K, sometimes I just play the old version - NBA 2k14 - because it has a bug that you can actually upgrade all your skills instantly. The bug is still around on 2k14 and can be used on MyCareer. Other versions of 2k does not have bug, I think they fixed it.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
What sports games do you play and on what platform(s)?

Typically I get an NCAA Football games ever 3 or 4 years. Just got the NCAA Football '12 this past year for the Xbox 360.
I also love to play Football game be it FIFA , NCAA or NFL. It is always fun to hooked to this type of games. They provide us real time experience of playing football. If we feel that we are playing real game and we enjoy the same way as we do in playing or watching football on the ground.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I used to play NBA 2K on my PS2 for awhile now until I got into snow boarding such as SSX3 and Madden NFL 2001 back on my PS1. Oh I also played NHL 2003 on the ps2 as well. I've played a bunch of sports games all around but mainly just on consoles, never on PC.

Kamarsun1

Reaction score
What sports games do you play and on what platform(s)?

Typically I get an NCAA Football games ever 3 or 4 years. Just got the NCAA Football '12 this past year for the Xbox 360.
I play NBA 2k17 online everyday, and I'm still on the X-box 360, my boys have it on the PS4. I enjoy the online play, if I'm not playing sports games online then I don't enjoy the game as much because when your online you never know what type of game your gonna get.