• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Skrrrrrrrrrrat - Boom!

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Takes a lot to say something like that online. Respect. You have the community's support:emoji_black_heart:
You don't speak for the Community! Quit spreading your lies you heathon!
[doublepost=1503424368,1503424292][/doublepost]
Still love ya girl, you can always express stuff to me or any others such as Valerie and all the others who support you!

Its good to see however that you have came out and expressed yourself, it shows that you have confidence in yourself for who you are.

I might not being going through the same thing as you but I've had gone through some rough times in my child hood (more when I was around 4 years old) I used to, and still currently have Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac disease. I would always get bullied when I was younger for having Diabetes until I moved schools (Due to my brother) and met new people.. And a lot of those people treated me in a very kind way and helped me and even at times have worried about me for my disease. Anyways, I know that this not as close to your story but I believe if I continuted to stay at that school when I was younger, that I could have been pushed to the edge and have done something life threatening. Anyways, if you need someone to talk to, you always got me girl. :)[/QUOTEwhat does diabetes have to do with not wanting a penis?

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
You don't speak for the Community! Quit spreading your lies you heathon!
[doublepost=1503424368,1503424292][/doublepost]
Bitch, are you advertising your app on my thread? xD #Okay

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm Prophet. My real name is Cameron. I am 16 years old.

Since I had the ability to think for myself, I've felt weird. Very weird. All of my actions, my gestures, my words, my movements, everything I do is a mask. A cloak, a protective shield, guarding me from the truth. I'm a poorly paid actor. Always pretending to be someone I'm not for the entertainment of people around me. My entire life, I have lived in disgust. Disgust for my own existence. I suffer from an illness called Gender Dysphoria. I've spent years trying to keep my mouth shut, trying to avoid the judgement and bullying from other people. I understand that by posting this, some people might no longer think of me the same. Some of you might hate me too, but I'm just expressing who I really am. And who I really am is a female in a males body. I've thought about solutions, I've thought long and hard. The first thing that came to mind was suicide. I have tried it, a good few times. But each time, I was scared out of it. Thinking about what could happen if I had. But, I'm done with trying to end my torment, the torture of being someone I'm not. I am NOW telling you all who I really am. I am Tassar Vei, My real name is Tessa. I am 16 years old. This is the real me, the one that I have never let out of me before, I will answer any questions you have for me, but please keep them in PM's. I feel some what uncomfortable with openly talking about this.

-Tassar Vei.
Just a warning for the future prophet, if you or anyone for that matter continues to regularly post personal things such as this in the internet, be ready to receive backlash no matter what. It is the internet, and most parts of the internet unless you ar win tumblr or Reddit, tend to be extremely right winged in a lot of harsh ways, and saying things such as what you payed here will attracted attention and can escalate quickly if not handled correctly. You are lucky that there is a large progressive lot in this community, and the few of us that think opposite are not disrespectful. Just be careful who you are telling this kind of stuff to
[doublepost=1503424692,1503424653][/doublepost]
Bitch, are you advertising your app on my thread? xD #Okay
It's my signature

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Just a warning for the future prophet, if you or anyone for that matter continues to regularly post personal things such as this in the internet, be ready to receive backlash no matter what. It is the internet, and most parts of the internet unless you ar win tumblr or Reddit, tend to be extremely right winged in a lot of harsh ways, and saying things such as what you payed here will attracted attention and can escalate quickly if not handled correctly. You are lucky that there is a large progressive lot in this community, and the few of us that think opposite are not disrespectful. Just be careful who you are telling this kind of stuff to
[doublepost=1503424692,1503424653][/doublepost]
It's my signature
Are you... Triggered?

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Buddy, the urge to bunch you is very strong. But as a member of the armed forces, I am always a representative of the is military and what it stands for/Defends, so certain comments I would love to make would or could get me in trouble.
Well, Scotty. You're entitled to your opinion, but what you're doing here is shit posting. Go post somewhere where you are wanted to, unless you want to stop with the negative shit, thanks. And just so you know, you're not the only member of the armed forces here, 'Buddy'. So, keep your smug remarks to yourself, trying to act all big and strong like that. What you're doing right here is called bullying. It doesn't upset me, as I said, you're entitled to your own opinion. But uh, I was unaware that the US Armed Forces hired bullies, 'buddy'. :3
[doublepost=1503425535,1503425447][/doublepost]Be a responsible 'member of the armed forces' and be a responsible forum staff :p

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Lost
Well, Scotty. You're entitled to your opinion, but what you're doing here is shit posting. Go post somewhere where you are wanted to, unless you want to stop with the negative shit, thanks. And just so you know, you're not the only member of the armed forces here, 'Buddy'. So, keep your smug remarks to yourself, trying to act all big and strong like that. What you're doing right here is called bullying. It doesn't upset me, as I said, you're entitled to your own opinion. But uh, I was unaware that the US Armed Forces hired bullies, 'buddy'. :3
losten man, it's 3am. I have no idea half the stuff I just typed.

Fordo

Reaction score
PLEASE DON'T DOUBLE POST ON THE FORUMS!