• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Skrrrrrrrrrrat - Boom!

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
I'm proud of you, Tessa. It took me a long time for the same reasons you've listed. It must feel good to come out, though. I remember that it relieved a massive weight from my shoulders.

Truffle

Reaction score
I don't usually judge anyone, good you came out tho, don't think any one will be an ass to you in GR tho which is good.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
I'm proud of you, Tessa. It took me a long time for the same reasons you've listed. It must feel good to come out, though. I remember that it relieved a massive weight from my shoulders.
It does. And that's something I never expected.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Still love ya girl, you can always express stuff to me or any others such as Valerie and all the others who support you!

Its good to see however that you have came out and expressed yourself, it shows that you have confidence in yourself for who you are.

I might not being going through the same thing as you but I've had gone through some rough times in my child hood (more when I was around 4 years old) I used to, and still currently have Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac disease. I would always get bullied when I was younger for having Diabetes until I moved schools (Due to my brother) and met new people.. And a lot of those people treated me in a very kind way and helped me and even at times have worried about me for my disease. Anyways, I know that this not as close to your story but I believe if I continuted to stay at that school when I was younger, that I could have been pushed to the edge and have done something life threatening. Anyways, if you need someone to talk to, you always got me girl. :)

Last edited:

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Still love ya man, you can always express stuff to me or any others such as Valerie and all the others who support you!

Its good to see however that you have came out and expressed yourself, it shows that you have confidence in yourself for who you are.

I might not being going through the same thing as you but I've had gone through some rough times in my child hood (more when I was around 4 years old) I used to, and still currently have Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac disease. I would always get bullied when I was younger for having Diabetes until I moved schools (Due to my brother) and met new people.. And a lot of those people treated me in a very kind way and helped me and even at times have worried about me for my disease. Anyways, I know that this not as close to your story but I believe if I continuted to stay at that school when I was younger, that I could have been pushed to the edge and have done something life threatening. Anyways, if you need someone to talk to, you always got me pal :)
Thanks Gray, love you too lol.

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Miles

Reaction score
Congrats! It's a challenge coming out, especially in an online gaming community. I wish you the best of luck!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Takes a lot to say something like that online. Respect. You have the community's support:emoji_black_heart:

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Takes a lot to say something like that online. Respect. You have the community's support:emoji_black_heart:
Aw, thank you. I feel so much better now that it's out there! ^-^ Even if I do have memes like Hobbs, Charger and Pip acting like ass clowns. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hux

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
Aw, thank you. I feel so much better now that it's out there! ^-^ Even if I do have memes like Hobbs and Pip acting like ass clowns. Lol.
Im offended. I demand that I will make you mad. Go on Tumblr where you belong now. uhhhhhh thot? I cant beat that first comment

Tessa Bear

Reaction score

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Takes a lot to tell us all that.

I understand that by posting this, some people might no longer think of me the same.
-Tassar Vei.
You have and will always be the same in my eyes no matter what.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Welp prophet, tough toenails buddy, I am going to tell you what I told Valerie/Joffrey, no matter how many surgeries you, no matter how many dicks you cut off, you are still a dude. Sorry man, you cannot change what God intended you to be born as. I'm not going to go out of my way to ridicule you or anything, but if you do accidentally, or purposely get in an argument or force your ideals on me, be ready to get your feelings hurt. This doesn't mean we cannot hang out though, I play games with Valerie/Joffrey, still.

FadeOff

Reaction score
Dear Tassar Vei,

All of your stress, pain, regret,..It fils me with so much joy that you were able to finally push this weight that was on your shoulders. Honestly, Im sure none of us expected this, but, on the other hand, Im also sure that all of still love,care, and respect you. We all have things we have to go through, we all have problems, too. But those things don't get in our way for caring about eachother. I still care about and respect you. Your one of my good friends from this community. You have a very special place in my heart. I wanted to let you know this because, well, Its true. Theres no judge needed for this post, because judgement isnt something you just let fall on someone, and well, if anybody were to let judgement fall on you, dont worry. You have all of us to catch it before it hits you. In Conclusion, I respect this and I dont have any problem with this at all. We all still love and care about you. And Yes. That Includes me

-One of your good friends,
FadeOff
sans_and_frisk__3_by_mimiahmed-d9jrnc3.gif