• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Reverie's Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I've never played Kingdom Hearts. I've heard about it before but never played it myself

Reverie

Reaction score
I would suggest you try it! If you liked FF at all, then you'll enjoy KH. Especially if you like any of the characters from FF or disney! :)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Might give that a look at tomorrow aswell then :)

Reverie

Reaction score
Score! :D It's just that amazing of a game. Which makes me want to finish it now. I mean I've finished the 1st one a million times on the ps2. I still haven't finished the 1.5 version on the ps3 though! Been too busy with clan wars on Call of Duty to play it unfortunately. :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
Oh the clans of Call of Duty. :D
A 13 year old self probably had 20 clans to his name back then :)

Pulseeey

Reaction score
There you are Toxique, just shove these 2 into a locked thread and you'll never have to worry about a dead site. lmao.

Reverie

Reaction score
Voi said:
:p Oh goodness. I joined this clan called D30 on Mw3. We were a huge clan, but the main owner was still on Black Ops, so on Mw3 this guy recruited many of my still today friends. Well then on Black Ops 2 we were able to combine and the owner hated all the new people so I joined the leader I knew of and he made D30E (D30Elite) And it has been such a fun ride with them. We left D30E for a while on Ghosts and join a clan named GOD but now we're rebuilding D30E and I'm having a blast.

Pulseeey said:
There you are Toxique, just shove these 2 into a locked thread and you'll never have to worry about a dead site. lmao.
Haha I'll take that as a compliment :D

Zahreah

Reaction score
Reverie said:
Voi said:
:p Oh goodness. I joined this clan called D30 on Mw3. We were a huge clan, but the main owner was still on Black Ops, so on Mw3 this guy recruited many of my still today friends. Well then on Black Ops 2 we were able to combine and the owner hated all the new people so I joined the leader I knew of and he made D30E (D30Elite) And it has been such a fun ride with them. We left D30E for a while on Ghosts and join a clan named GOD but now we're rebuilding D30E and I'm having a blast.

Pulseeey said:

All the clans I was the leader of rarely lasted long apart from 1 or 2 however I played with a clan from Cod4 through to Mw3 and we maintained a high rank on GameBattles ladders for each of those games. It was only when a 12 year old was given ownership to which I highly contested it truly fell apart. He wanted us to diverge into a "trickshotting" clan which was the opposite to most of our play styles and he wanted to become the next big thing on YouTube so most of the guys left to a new clan which I led for a few weeks but i eventually left and have been on PC ever since.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Voi said:
Reverie said:
Voi said:

Pulseeey said:

All the clans I was the leader of rarely lasted long apart from 1 or 2 however I played with a clan from Cod4 through to Mw3 and we maintained a high rank on GameBattles ladders for each of those games. It was only when a 12 year old was given ownership to which I highly contested it truly fell apart. He wanted us to diverge into a "trickshotting" clan which was the opposite to most of our play styles and he wanted to become the next big thing on YouTube so most of the guys left to a new clan which I led for a few weeks but i eventually left and have been on PC ever since.

Trickshooting.. ew..

Zahreah

Reaction score
It killed the game. Now you can't play a game of search and destroy without 14 year olds asking you to set up shots for them whilst they spin 20 times whilst recording their screen with a camera.

Reverie

Reaction score
Very interesting story! I hate when little kids try to take over and make it something that it really isn't, I mean our leader's k/d sucks and it is hilarious. I think we all love him because he is a 35 year old guy who plays and often times plays late at night when he is drunk/hammered. It's probably the most fun I have. I love killing him with knives only on gun game. We actually have a video of him raging on Blops 2... I'll show it! :D

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/kP9g8YiR8Qw[/video]

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Voi said:
It killed the game. Now you can't play a game of search and destroy without 14 year olds asking you to set up shots for them whilst they spin 20 times whilst recording their screen with a camera.

Quickscoping was on the edge, fagatrons spinning 1337 times and knifing claymores no scoping you when you're about 20ft in front of them just obliterates the edge.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Reverie said:
Very interesting story! I hate when little kids try to take over and make it something that it really isn't, I mean our leader's k/d sucks and it is hilarious. I think we all love him because he is a 35 year old guy who plays and often times plays late at night when he is drunk/hammered. It's probably the most fun I have. I love killing him with knives only on gun game. We actually have a video of him raging on Blops 2... I'll show it! :D

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/kP9g8YiR8Qw[/video]
I'd watch it but my mobile internets having a moment so I'll need to wait a bit

Reverie

Reaction score
Oh it's all good, it will give you a laugh, I know we all go back and watch it for a laugh every once and a while. :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Is the saying true that everything is bigger in Texas?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Reverie said:
Oh it's all good, it will give you a laugh, I know we all go back and watch it for a laugh every once and a while. :p
Yeah haha I have occasionally came across the odd Middle aged drunken man in my days of call of duty :)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Pulseeey said:
He sounds like KILLSHOT707. Haha.
I was in a lobbies of his once, he can get quite abusive to those 'kids' :)

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
He sounds like KILLSHOT707. Haha.
I was in a lobbies of his once, he can get quite abusive to those 'kids' :)

Yeah, don't fuck with him unless you are me.

I remember playing with everyone from FM on BO2.. good times, I was always the best, of course.. He once kept going after this 1 kid because he kept being killed by him.. all game he just went for this one.. lmao

Reverie

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Is the saying true that everything is bigger in Texas?
Pretty much. :p A lot of things in Texas are pretty amazing.
Voi said:
Reverie said:
Yeah haha I have occasionally came across the odd Middle aged drunken man in my days of call of duty :)

Haha! :D gotta love it! Dan doesn't pick on kids since he has his own that used to play with us occasionally. He has a thing against Mexicans though lol, mostly due to past experiences, and although I'm not racist or anything the things he says are hilarious as hell. We do have Hispanic people in our clan though - so it isn't like he is racist. lol it is complicated to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.