Reverie's Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
That's ok anyway because we all love a good rock.
 

Reverie

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
18
A rock is sturdy you know. Can be helpful! :)
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Reverie said:
I'll decorate a rock as Gizmo and you'll never know. Mwuhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha. :D
You... You wouldn't!
 

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
This is a very out of control Interview thread, can you like revert to a new thread or private messenger because as much as I love seeing Voi make friends.. I don't. :7
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Pulseeey said:
This is a very out of control Interview thread, can you like revert to a new thread or private messenger because as much as I love seeing Voi make friends.. I don't.
Looks like someone isn't happy they can't have me all to themselves.
 

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
This is a very out of control Interview thread, can you like revert to a new thread or private messenger because as much as I love seeing Voi make friends.. I don't.
Looks like someone isn't happy they can't have me all to themselves.

What are you talking about? I dumped you for Toxique..

4d125935d4b2.png
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Reverie said:
Oooooooh but I would!
What I find amusing is I never actually said Rock I said Sock. ;)
Therefore your plans are useless and Gizmo is mine!
 

Reverie

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
18
Voi said:
Reverie said:
Oooooooh but I would!
What I find amusing is I never actually said Rock I said Sock. ;)
Therefore your plans are useless and Gizmo is mine!

Darn I was hoping you'd bite and just take a rock instead of a sock. But I shall give you a rock if you trade me a sock. And then we'll forget about taking my Gizmo! :D Ta-da!
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Pulseeey said:
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
This is a very out of control Interview thread, can you like revert to a new thread or private messenger because as much as I love seeing Voi make friends.. I don't.
Looks like someone isn't happy they can't have me all to themselves.

What are you talking about? I dumped you for Toxique..
Your first love is your true love.
Just like mine is that girl from the news when I was 4 years old.
 

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
This is a very out of control Interview thread, can you like revert to a new thread or private messenger because as much as I love seeing Voi make friends.. I don't.
Looks like someone isn't happy they can't have me all to themselves.

What are you talking about? I dumped you for Toxique..
Your first love is your true love.
Just like mine is that girl from the news when I was 4 years old.

You weren't my first, that'd be Fanatics. :D

LOL thisthreadtho
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Reverie said:
Voi said:
Reverie said:
Oooooooh but I would!
What I find amusing is I never actually said Rock I said Sock. ;)
Therefore your plans are useless and Gizmo is mine!

Darn I was hoping you'd bite and just take a rock instead of a sock. But I shall give you a rock if you trade me a sock. And then we'll forget about taking my Gizmo! :D Ta-da!
But because you disguised the rock as Gizmo you'll not know which one is the real Gizmo and accidentally give me the real Gizmo ;)
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Pulseeey said:
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
This is a very out of control Interview thread, can you like revert to a new thread or private messenger because as much as I love seeing Voi make friends.. I don't.
Looks like someone isn't happy they can't have me all to themselves.

What are you talking about? I dumped you for Toxique..
Your first love is your true love.
Just like mine is that girl from the news when I was 4 years old.

You weren't my first, that'd be Fanatics. :D

LOL thisthreadtho
HOW COULD YOU!
 

Toxique

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
3,910
Reaction score
11
Points
170
This isn't even an interview anymore, just random relationship talk between Voi and Pulseeey.
 

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
How could I, pretty simple really.. I didn't know you existed when I met Fanatics.. you were NOTHING then.. NOTHING.

Be mad.

Toxique, you dirty boy get outta here.
 

Zahreah

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
8
Points
190
Pulseeey said:
How could I, pretty simple really.. I didn't know you existed when I met Fanatics.. you were NOTHING then.. NOTHING.

Be mad.

Toxique, you dirty boy get outta here.
Deep inside you knew.
 

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:
How could I, pretty simple really.. I didn't know you existed when I met Fanatics.. you were NOTHING then.. NOTHING.

Be mad.

Toxique, you dirty boy get outta here.
Deep inside you knew.

Lets forget all about it.

Someone+need+some+discipline+_dbf45afed3852b91dc9d08d3689d72ce.jpg
 

Reverie

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
18
Voi said:
Reverie said:
Voi said:
Reverie said:
Oooooooh but I would!
What I find amusing is I never actually said Rock I said Sock. ;)
Therefore your plans are useless and Gizmo is mine!

Darn I was hoping you'd bite and just take a rock instead of a sock. But I shall give you a rock if you trade me a sock. And then we'll forget about taking my Gizmo! :D Ta-da!
But because you disguised the rock as Gizmo you'll not know which one is the real Gizmo and accidentally give me the real Gizmo ;)
NOOOOO I shall know. Duh. I'll hide Gizmo in a secret place! ^_^

DistanceDesigns said:
Ill trade you 2 bagels for gizmo :D

Hmmmmmmmmm 2 bagels? 2 bagels will get you a fake Gizmo rock!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top