• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Post your favorite Nintendo Games here

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Played a lot of games on Nitendo but the best was Donkey Kong, I can still vividly remember when I was stuck in a stage for almost a month, I and my siblings took turns playing trying to see who was the best players, alast I cracked the game.

Sino989

Reaction score
My favorite nintendo game, like a lot of people, would have to be super mario. I grew up playing super mario so it has that sentimental value as well, plus it's one of the most fun games I have ever played.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Probably the best 3D Mario, definitely one of the best Marios period.

Varied concepts, fun usage of the Wii controls while being accurate, Mario feels comfy to control (after decades of getting it right, they get it right again. Streamlined everything.
Everything in the game is excellent.

Westbay

Reaction score
I have quite a number but am a Massive fan of Zelda.. Also love Mario, and the Galaxy games are amongst my top games ever. Super Metroid, Mario Kart, big up captain toad!! Pikmin is pretty good.. Also Smash is pretty damned good but never have clue what the hell is going on.

Am I allowed Bayonetta 2 with Bayo in the link or Metroid costume? I know its Platinum but that game is one of my favorite games ever made. I have others but I don't really remember them in detail.

fireball916

Reaction score
Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 were both really fun back in the day. I haven't played a Nintendo game in forever... I want to get the Wii U or Switch so I can play Splatoon though. I saw some gameplay on YouTube one day and now I really want to play it. I wish it was available on other platforms.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
I love the Mario Party series simply due to the rich diversity in a number of minigames possible with that little twist of tactics and innovation required to know what are the best items to be used to win. However, the uncertainty of the roll of the dice and the luck required makes it all the more exciting!

inked

Reaction score
All the mario games will always be my favorite games. I was glued to these games as a child and they have never gotten old. Does anyone else lile mario?

lindbergh

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Contra is one of my most favorite games on the NES.
It's a very addicting game which I have played over and over when I was still in grade school.
I can never forget this game.
tumblr_m8gv65Gosi1qh8rq6o1_500.gif

Another favorite of mine is Battle City.
This game took up a lot of my time along with my uncles.
giphy.gif

Chrono Trigger is probably one of the finest turn-based RPGs ever made.
This was my favorite game on the Super Nintendo.
giphy.gif

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - for me, this is the most memorable Zelda game and my favorite of all time.
tumblr_n9ou20fc7W1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Super Smash Bros. - I had fun with this game when me and my friends in high school had to finish a project and we had to have an overnight session at one of our friend's house. We didn't finish the project, but we had a blast playing this game. Haha! :)

Last edited:

Eli Maximilien

Reaction score
Nintendo doesn't receive enough credit. While their consoles often get outsold by Microsoft and Sony, they've been able to influence several generations with fan favorite characters like Mario. What's great is that many of these characters will continue to show up in future games. Don't expect Mario and Luigi to go away anytime soon.

With that being said, my favorite Nintendo games would have to be either Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros. Melee. These games are nostalgic and I've also enjoyed their sequels. There's nothing more satisfying than throwing shells at a driver who has given you road rage, or being the last one standing after a competitive match.

Haristar

Reaction score
My favorite Nintendo games were Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda. Even though I didn't own a Nintendo I used to rent them and play games and these two were my all time favorites. Can't beat the classics. Playing Super Mario during my school days was the coolest activity I have ever done in my life at that time. Now I just stick to my PC. :)