• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Post your favorite Nintendo Games here

Referal

Reaction score
Mine favorite Nintendo game would be Mario Kart and well I had a dragon ball z game which I used to love a kid on my gameboy remember those oldies lool.

Atropia

Reaction score
My favourite nintendo game would have to be either super mario sunshine or super mario 64.

Referal

Reaction score
My favourite nintendo game would have to be either super mario sunshine or super mario 64.
I also Like Legend of Zelda forgot to say that and Super Smash Bros 3

Gladdy

Reaction score
I assume any Nintendo game?

If so, all Zelda's, Mario's, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Kirby, Tetris and Banjoo Kazooie.

I honestly can't pick and say that just one of them is my favourite. All of them remind me of childhood and bring back so many memories.. even the newer versions of Zelda and so on, especially the Breathe of the Wind - LOVE IT! Nintendo makes really good and entertaining games. I do wish some of them were cheaper though :p

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
My favorite Nintendo game is Snow Bros. I use to play it when I was a child and I am still addicted to it. I love the boss stages in it. I love filling them with snow and rolling them to finish. This is single player and 2 player game. It is an amazing game. You will have fun while playing this game. This game is from 90's. It was introduced for the first time on MAME32.

tiasmai

Reaction score
Tetris, Tetris, Tetris! That game never gets old. I will never ever get tired of playing Tetris. The creator of that game is a genious. It forces you to be think and act quickly. I've been playing that game since I was 9-10. I think at some point there was an attempt to revamp it and it failed. They should have never tried messing with the original. It's like when they tried doing the different versions of Uno and Jingo. Dude, just leave the originals be. PLEASE. For some reason, only my daughter likes Tetris. The boys could care less. Maybe they need to get a little older to get it.

Chiara

Reaction score
Mario, Dr. Mario Virus (extremely popular on Gameboy in the 90's), The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants. I would play those games all day long when I was a child.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
My favorite game Nintendo game is indisputably Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. Oh my god, this was my heart and soul for the better part of my childhood. I first found out about the game when I went to a family reunion in Alabama with my family. I spent the night at a cousin's house and they had a Wii and Mario and Sonic Olympics and I started to play the game. Instantly I was addicted to the game I went home later that week and ordered the game almost instantly. Just like the actual Olympics Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is a very competitive multi-player game. There is a wide array of games to choose from, a lot more than I remember but I will name a few: Super Ping Ping, Fencing, Generic Go Carts and a lot more. This particular game is probably good enough for me to play now, but I have yet to play it recently. If any game you buy for someone with a Wii it should probably be this one if they are 12 and under.

GameCube

Reaction score
I like any Mario adventure game - except Super Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario. However, I probably would have liked that those if I had understood how to play them. Anyway, I also like any Mario Kart or Donkey Kong game. Finally, I also like the graphics of Sonic adventure games, though, they're not my favorite to play.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
Favorite Nintendo game would probably be Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. I loved the personalities of all the partners. The actual reveal of the treasure spooked me a bit and the last area was definitely creepy. I hope they go back to the Paper Mario/TTYD battle system sometime soon. These new Paper Marios are just bleh.

Logan

Reaction score
My favorite Nintendo game is Animal Crossing. I have only played it on the Wii, which is City Folk and apparently not that great compared to the other versions of Animal Crossing, but I still really like it. It is so relaxing to play, and you can kind of escape into the world if you really get into it. My disc broke recently, so I am thinking about buying the GameCube version of it for my Wii. (I am pretty sure it is supported...) What would be even better is if they would make it for the Nintendo Switch. I do not have the console, but I would buy one in a heartbeat if they released Animal Crossing for it.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
I like any Mario adventure game - except Super Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario. However, I probably would have liked that those if I had understood how to play them. Anyway, I also like any Mario Kart or Donkey Kong game. Finally, I also like the graphics of Sonic adventure games, though, they're not my favorite to play.
MarioKart for sure. I also like any game in the Animal Crossing series, Nintendogs, the Sims, and Cooking Mama. They all bring back a lot of tearful and joyful memories. I played all of these originally on the DS Lite by the way.
My favorite Nintendo game is Animal Crossing. I have only played it on the Wii, which is City Folk and apparently not that great compared to the other versions of Animal Crossing, but I still really like it. It is so relaxing to play, and you can kind of escape into the world if you really get into it. My disc broke recently, so I am thinking about buying the GameCube version of it for my Wii. (I am pretty sure it is supported...) What would be even better is if they would make it for the Nintendo Switch. I do not have the console, but I would buy one in a heartbeat if they released Animal Crossing for it.
Exactly. It is quite relaxing. I still remember and hum the music from the original game on the DS. I loved going on adventures in the afternoon. I think the Wii version is more exciting than the DS. I got quite bored with the DS version after a while. You are capable of more things on the Wii, and you get to move while you're playing the game too, which adds to the fun experience!

valy

Reaction score
My favorite Nitendo game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl beacuse is very easy to set the rules and locations for where you want to play, and because it functions much like Super Smash Bros., i mean the game is much slower. This game has a variety of new characters and stages, is a wonderful game for me, even if my friends don't play it anymore , I still play this game from time to time.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
My favorite Nitendo game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl beacuse is very easy to set the rules and locations for where you want to play, and because it functions much like Super Smash Bros., i mean the game is much slower. This game has a variety of new characters and stages, is a wonderful game for me, even if my friends don't play it anymore , I still play this game from time to time.
I can imagine it might be easier to get to new levels too since you're not as rushed and nervous the whole time. Either that or you'll get bored. It is easy to learn new moves as well. The references to the video game history are quite amusing, and it is multiplayer friendly. It also lets you utilize your rewards in a useful way.

Bayoneutra

Reaction score
From any console? Oh boy this is gonna be rather long lol. I'll include oldies as well because once I love a game it sticks with me forever, I don't get bored.

Anything from Pokemon and Legend of Zelda is a must. I'm also pretty big on Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates, and Super Smash Bros and Mario Party to play with friends. Never been too much into Metroid but I kind of... Can see the appeal, maybe. Oh! Animal Crossing is my anti-stress drug, too (unless I neglect it for too long, then it turns into guilt.)

If we count third party then Bayonetta, FFX and the Ace Attorney saga.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I'll limit myself to first-party games because of obvious reasons.
I just can't bring myself to choose one game, and I want to make sure I don't miss any game. Super Metroid, Earthbound and A Link to the Past are my favourite SNES games, and, for the N64, I can't leave out Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (personal favourite); on the GBA, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and Mother 3 definitely take the cake. As for the most recent games, I'm absolutely in love with Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Fates and Echoes and A Link Between Worlds. (I can't narrow the list down any further without feeling bad for leaving out such masterpieces)

Denis_P

Reaction score
Hmm, well after I started to think about all of my favorite Nintendo games, I figured the easiest way to get the message across is just put them in a list of my Top 10 favorites. They don't really rank in the order of most favorite to least favorite, just my favorite 10.

1. Super Mario World
2. Mega Man X
3. Pokémon Fire Red
4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
5. Star Fox 64
6. Mario Kart 64
7. Super Metroid
8. Kirby's Dream Course
9. Super Smash Bros.
10. Animal Crossing: Wild World

I tried to keep it to games Nintendo is known for rather than just games that happened to be on Nintendo consoles.