• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

[POLL] Android or iOS

Android or iOS

• Android

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • iOS

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters

preb34

Reaction score
Yes, I have arisen from the grave to haunt the halls of ProTechModz XP

Guardian

Reaction score
preb34 said:
Yes, I have arisen from the grave to haunt the halls of ProTechModz XP

preb graces PTM with his presence. :D

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Preb!!! For those of you who didn't know, preb was actually a developer for us back in the day.

Pluto

Reaction score
You can make nokia armor out of that shit!

Fuzed

Reaction score
Dropped it screen first on a tile floor and it skidded. Only damage was tiny rocks scraping the screen protector.

Reverie

Reaction score
I'm an android fan. I feel like Android is simpler while ios can be complicated for some users. D:

Plus I just love Android.

Phristo

Reaction score
Android for me. I'm a QA tester and I've tested games and mobile apps on all mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows). I would prefer Android because of the performance it can provide. Most iOS devices have weak battery life. I feel more free on Android than on any other platforms because of the immense customization that you can do on the phone.

ProNine

Reaction score
Android all the way. It's simply more open to the user more than iOS ever will be. The possibilities are endless with Android.

ValX

Reaction score
For Gaming ? Obviously Android.
There are so much more games in Android ( including the ones that are unverified and might contain virus, but whatever ) than in iOS. Android is just so customizable that you can change the way things works to your own likings, making it easier to do things, including Gaming. You can also easily get high-quality games that are supposed to be a paid game, for free! illegally. You can even modify a game and cheat your way through also illegally, and all without having to root, not like iOS where you have to jailbreak to do anything mentioned.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
They're both just as good as each other and have their own pros and cons. I'm currently using iOS as I didn't want another Android other than the Note 7 at the time and well.. we all know what happened there. The main reasons I use iOS is because overall the OS is a lot more secure than Android. Yes I know about all of the scandals etc. but the security is a lot tighter on iOS without having the need to purchase malware protecting apps.

I know Apple's iPhone specs aren't the latest and the best you can get, but the way the system works and optimizes everything, in terms of benchmarks they still score extremely high.

I'm a huge fan of both as we sell many of each phone.

fl1pz

Reaction score
If I would have to choose between Android or IOS, I would go for the Android no doubt about it. In my group of friends, I am the only person that owns an Android. Whereas the rest of them own an Iphone or Ipad. However, whenever I am with them, I constantly hear them complaining about many things about the IOS. It can either be about the terrible battery or performance problems.

Cauohashi

Reaction score
I particularly like Android, I do not really like Apple products with the iOS system. I'm more accustomed to Android and I prefer it.
I play a lot for the smartphone and always found it much simpler to use Android, I think iOS is more complicated.

msyukionna

Reaction score
Andriod because I'm a big fan of everything Google. I do not appreciate how Apple is so "exclusive". It reduces competition. I think competition is the best initiative for improvement and price control. I'm thinking of mainly the hardware, more devices support Andriod, so they compete against each other. Andriod vs iOS is and probably always will be a rivalry that no one can stop.

Last edited:

astroroid10293

Reaction score
I myself have an IOS device, though I'd prefer if I had bought an Android device instead. With IOS, there are many more restrictions and limitations that Apple has on the device, requiring processes such as jailbreaking, to liberate your device. With Android, your have more options for what you would like to do with your device, and how you want it to function. Android all the way!

Ipa07

Reaction score
I think Android offers more games and it's more stable than iOS. I play my mobile games on Samsung Galaxy.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I am a big Android fan. I've never used iOS. Well, I've used it a few times but it was on my friends iPhone, I've never owned anything based on that OS.

I always bought Android phones. I just love it. It works so well, it has incredible support and features and so many varieties of apps/games. I doubt that I will ever change my mind. It's hard to convert to the other side after years of using a specific OS. You just get too used to it.

Also, I have an article where it said that the latest Android's functionality is better than the iOS's but who knows how much truth's in that.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I've never had tried iOS and I always had Android so I guess that's my choice. Although.I would like to try iOS someday.