• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Police in America (racism, police brutality etc)

Daytona211

Reaction score
You have more bad cops? I'm sorry, but that statement was absolute bullshit.
More bad cops then we used too (reference to my earlier statment"Many police officers nowadays are perfectly fine") denying that we have a problem is the first step in ignoring it. We must realize not all cops are people that are perfect and want to serve there communitys. But we must also realize that not all cops are perfect and it is easy for them to make a mistaken in the line of duty that could cause harm to someone.
Most cops are good people who want to make money helping people.... Some aren't

We have a problem with this ever changing world and it needs to be addressed but chanting "cops are pigs....fry em' like Bacon" is not the way to do that it involves complaints, petitions and peaceful methods that won't antagonize the police and further widen the gap. We need to work with the police to see that corruption and other vices are exterminated from a 90% honest and helpful system.

Part of the problem is this so called "spoiled generation" which I will post about later.

Don't get me wrong I like the police and give them the benefit of the doubt but some have done horrible things sometimes they were forced to in the situation because of a lack of info (they get a moral pass) but then there are some who do have these problems (a small minority yes but we must work on getting that small minority to 0 and not just accept that it is going to happen)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's a dick head for doing his job?

Yep, sounds right to me.
Totally the whole video shows their fucking struggle not the reason he was getting arrested he was just trying to arrest the dude and he was resisting. The fucker fought back and the instant he was body slammed and drew his gun the little nigglets went to their fellow nigglet´s defense.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Adam, tell me what state and county you live in so I can apply to be a police officer. I'll make your life really "fun"

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Well,
I was gonna write a long as paragraph but everything I would have said has been said already.

My Opinion of Officers: Yes, it is bias cause I am trained by officers and I fully support them)
I love em.
They serve and protect their communities and risk their lives for others.
Are there bad officers: Yes, but not the majority of them.

Here is a good link. (This is from Northern Ireland)
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-showing-human-side-of-policing-34502110.html

The attached picture kinda shows my bias for officers.
I blocked the faces to hide the identity of those in the picture, and yes, I am in the picture.

@Adam The Lemon I actually like this thread! Its a nice debate!

Attachments

• 56bdec6dc32da.image.jpg
    56bdec6dc32da.image.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 297

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Well,
I was gonna write a long as paragraph but everything I would have said has been said already.

My Opinion of Officers: Yes, it is bias cause I am trained by officers and I fully support them)
I love em.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-showing-human-side-of-policing-34502110.html

I blocked the faces to hide the identity of those in the picture, and yes, I am in the picture.

Not a lot of them do that, there could be shootings muggings, and the police won't care where I'm at. Hell one time a cop actually shot a teenager.

I'm not bashing on police, but there's something definitely wrong that needs fixed.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Well,

I love em.

jesus christ are those state trooper uniforms

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
And then there's corrupt police.
Did you know theres over 900,000 Police at a rough estimate did you also know theres only about 6000 cases of abuse? Mainly excessive force however that could be anything such as pushing, etc so honestly if you want to complain about abuse go ahead, but its bullshit putting all this crap on Police who don't abuse their power they get a bad rep, because of the VERY small minority that do commit crimes.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Did you know theres over 900,000 Police at a rough estimate did you also know theres only about 6000 cases of abuse? Mainly excessive force however that could be anything such as pushing, etc so honestly if you want to complain about abuse go ahead, but its bullshit putting all this crap on Police who don't abuse their power they get a bad rep, because of the VERY small minority that do commit crimes.
And on the other hand I could start another debate on how corrupt the US Justice System is, right? Take a look at this, is that wrong? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/jon-burge-released_n_5923784.html
How come a man spends life in prison for killing someone when a man who oversaw the torture of massive amounts of people is free in four years of imprisonment.
This also goes for racial profiling.
graphic-crime20-1119.jpg

OH OH AND THIS
o-BURGE-INFOGRAPH-900.jpg

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
And on the other hand I could start another debate on how corrupt the US Justice System is, right? Take a look at this, is that wrong? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/jon-burge-released_n_5923784.html
How come a man spends life in prison for killing someone when a man who oversaw the torture of massive amounts of people is free in four years of imprisonment.
This also goes for racial profiling.
graphic-crime20-1119.jpg

OH OH AND THIS
o-BURGE-INFOGRAPH-900.jpg
So does this not fall under the small Minority? because as I said before NOT ALL police are like this, sitting there and saying LOOK HERE A OFFICER TORTURED SOMEONE and than trying to blame it on everyone is stupid, and that is what happens to a large majority of them, and am I saying hey this guy should've been out in four years no he should've been in there for life. And also this was over twenty years ago from 1972 to 1991, times change you can see that just by looking at the community we went from a small dark Rp community to a massive 6 soon to be 7 or 8 server community.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Look, in the UK police dont need to deal with:
1. GUNZ
2. Southern Amarican Drugs
3. And more illiegal shit

In the UK, we dont have dick cops, because we have less need for crime protection.

In the US you have guns and drugs and so on, so the cops try there best to make sure that you are safe. If you go ahead and ignore what they are doing, trying to make sure that you are safe, then someone who is a gun-man or a drug dealer may get in and cause harm.

There is no police cult of officers in the us trying to shoot up every black man or trying to troll everyone in the airport, they are doing there job, and they are trying to make sure you are safe.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm hoping to join the force when I get older, and from what I know

THERE IS MORE GOOD COPS THAN BAD COPS.

Just cause one cop shoots a teenager does not mean you can call every single cop bad.
They risk their damn lives, yet the media hates on them when anything bad happens, and that is complete BS.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm hoping to join the force when I get older, and from what I know

THERE IS MORE GOOD COPS THAN BAD COPS.

Just cause one cop shoots a teenager does not mean you can call every single cop bad.
They risk their damn lives, yet the media hates on them when anything bad happens, and that is complete BS.
You want to do any specific job when you join a department?
K9? Narcotics?

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
After the military, I plan on joining the force as well. Maybe just do the Sheriff or something similar since the state I'm moving to is really rural.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
You want to do any specific job when you join a department?
K9? Narcotics?
Not really good with dogs, nor drugs. Just regular uniformed police work. Maybe I'll decide when I get older.