• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Police in America (racism, police brutality etc)

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
To be honest I believe police officers in America are complete dick-heads who believe they can overpower anyone. No, I'm not a sovereign citizen who doesn't answer a single question when asked or pleads the 5th when asked your name, I don't believe those people are good but in my opinion there's good and bad cops. Thoughts on the Police in America?

this video had me fucking dying

McCain

Reaction score
He's a dick head for doing his job?

Yep, sounds right to me.

McCain

Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no. They act authoritative over the public, some of them have no regard at all whatsoever.
And some do, I don't know why you need to generalize all of them.
A lot of the time you all cry out like small children when people get arrested for being fuck wits, a lot of the time it is the citizen's fault.
That's not to say that there aren't corrupt cops, but a lot of the time it isn't their fault.

๖ۣۜRavage

Reaction score
A lot of the time you all cry out like small children when people get arrested for being fuck wits, a lot of the time it is the citizen's fault.
That's not to say that there aren't corrupt cops, but a lot of the time it isn't their fault.
Good point

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
No, there's nothing wrong, I admit there's good cops but its mostly a bad cesspool. Have you ever been pulled over in America by a terrible police officer? I'm not a dick who get pulled over and says "AM I BEING DETAINED?" "AM I FREE TO GO?" "AM I UNDER ARREST?" "IS TRAVELLING A CRIME?" I actually comply but have you been pulled over by a rude, irresponsible and power tripping police officer?

McCain

Reaction score
No, there's nothing wrong, I admit there's good cops but its mostly a bad cesspool. Have you ever been pulled over in America by a terrible police officer? I'm not a dick who get pulled over and says "AM I BEING DETAINED?" "AM I FREE TO GO?" "AM I UNDER ARREST?" "IS TRAVELLING A CRIME?" I actually comply but have you been pulled over by a rude, irresponsible and power tripping police officer?
No, because I follow the road rules, and I'm not an asshole trying to exploit loopholes and make the police officers jobs hard.

Julian

Reaction score
Adam, you forget, the police deal with all sorts of shit on a daily basis, anywhere from dickhead kids fucking around to murders and rapes. At some point, a cop is going to get a lot less patient with the petty shit and get annoyed easily. To act as if the police are just power hungry pricks for the sake of it is ridiculous, they are hard working men and women who put their lives on the line from the moment they get dressed for work.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Adam, you forget, the police deal with all sorts of shit on a daily basis, anywhere from dickhead kids fucking around to murders and rapes. At some point, a cop is going to get a lot less patient with the petty shit and get annoyed easily. To act as if the police are just power hungry pricks for the sake of it is ridiculous, they are hard working men and women who put their lives on the line from the moment they get dressed for work.
And then there's corrupt police.

swag

Reaction score
Stereotyping isn't good. There's gonna be some fucked up cops but most are good dudes

Commissar Jorkul

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Where you work, are there people who are pieces of shit? Probably. That's bound to happen when people are involved. There's alot of shitty doctors, but I don't hate all doctors because of it.

I don't like being generalized. I do what I can to make sure people are safe while I'm doing my job. There's assholes in every line of work, some even have positions of authority. Some will be your boss one day. But will you hate every boss you ever have? Probably not.

You sit in your bedroom, thousands of miles away from America. You watch these little YouTube videos, stroking your dick with the lube of confirmation bias, safe in your echo chamber. "Cops are assholes." Kind of depressing, man.

Daytona211

Reaction score
There were a lot more good cops back in the day because they were trained in a different environment. (My family member was a cop) Many police officers nowadays are perfectly fine but some due judge based on race and other factors. Yes we have more bad cops but we have a lot of amazing ones too remember that.

Black lives matter and all those groups that demonize police have gone too far once violence breaks out it has gone too far.

Julian

Reaction score
You have more bad cops? I'm sorry, but that statement was absolute bullshit.