• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Name the game you've replayed years and years..

Westbay

Reaction score
I have to be sincere here that one game I can't stop playing has to be wrestle mania that one that was on Sega I installed the dos Rom on my PC just to never stop playing it. I liked Doink d clown and Shawn Michael's I use these characters a lot. You know I wish they could just remake this classic wrestling game it would go a long way I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who still plays this classic game.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Aside from Pokémon, as I've said, the single game I replayed the most through the years is... Ocarina of Time, probably, either that or Majora's Mask. The first Fire Emblem game on the GBA probably comes close, though. I've probably played it more times over, but the total playtime doesn't come close to those two. Zelda games are just the best ones to explore over and over again through the years to me.

sima061

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it counts in as an oldie, but definitely GTA San Andreas. I've been playing it for years and I still love it. Less than before, obviously, but I can still enjoy it from time to time.

lindbergh

Reaction score
There are a couple of games that I enjoyed playing for a couple of years on the NES:

1. Battle City - awesome 2 player mode and lots of levels make it the perfect game for 2. I played this game with either my mom, my dad, or my uncle. We had good times playing this game.
2. Contra - This is awesome as either a one player game or a two player game. Though it only has 8 levels, the level design is amazing. And the boss battles? Wow.
3. BomberMan - Another game that offered so many levels. I was addicted to make my Bomberman as powerful as possible.
4. Street Fighter - I enjoyed playing this fighting game. The NES had only a few decent fighting games so I played this over and over.

Rebelssis

Reaction score
There are a few games that I still play over and over again actually.
One of them is LoZ: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Also Banjo-Tooie and of course a few Mario games such as Mario Kart from Nintendo 64 console but in an emulator. I really like to play Pokemon Stadium too, and I've been trying to get a good ROM of the game so I can download it and play it again and again. I remember I used to play Sacred on my computer a lot when I was a kid, and that's another game I've been trying to find so if anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

konomi

Reaction score
Probably Tetris. I haven't played it TOO recently, but it's such a classic that it's fun to play anytime.

Referal

Reaction score
I remember playing this game when I was in the 5th grade I stopped it and now going back to need for madness 2 is the game after seeing this thread I really missed it this and Dan Ball power game as its called it has everything you can build etc and the characters are stick figures I do visit that game from to time but that often as I used too.