• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Name the game you've replayed years and years..

LeeLeakey

Reaction score
haha Need for Speeds!!
Underground, Carbon, Shift..
San Andreas Lol. my list:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Deen

Reaction score
Grandtheft Auto, Need for speed most wanted

reginafalange

Reaction score
Mario Bros. Over and over and over again. I wish I still owned that Super Nintendo console so I could keep playing this lol :tearsofjoy:

Sino989

Reaction score
I have always loved Saints Row 2 since I was very young because it was the first open world game I had played and I thought that was very cool so I still go back and play that game sometimes.

Javo1096

Reaction score
Castlevania Symphony of the Night I don't know how many times but it sure is a lot, I used to play it on my PlayStation 1 almost 2 decades ago and whenever I felt like it I still emulate it on my PC, can't get enough of that game I would say it's on my top 5 favorites.

overcast

Reaction score
I think for me it has to be contra. It is one of the game that I played plenty of times. Also games such as this were my favorite. Like contra there were some games which i played but they were in water based scenario. So for me contra has lot of memories. And it is indeed fun to play these games even today on dosbox.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Red Alert 2, Diablo 2, and GTA San Andreas. I still play them from time to time, and I still have the original discs I had of these games when I was a kid. Scratched and all, but they still do the trick. Amazingly enough, these games still holds up with today's games in terms of gameplay and replay value. Sure, their graphics are insanely bad compared to new releases in 2017, but it's the nostalgia and classic gaming moments that would take you back again and again to your childhood moments.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I would load up AVP on the emulator but cannot really finish the game with 1 credit. I love playing arcade adventure games since I was a kid. I have finished some of the games with just 1 credit and I feel that some games are impossible to beat with just 1 but who knows right? I have seen a guy finish AVP in the arcade so I know it is possible. I guess I am just not consistent enough with playing that I forget some mechanics in the game.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Need for speed underground. I still have it and im not gonna delete it. Just cant get enough of it...

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I still play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, FarCry and fifa 15, they are very good and I love these games.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Out of all the games I've replayed over the years, the one with the highest tally count for replays has to be Mega Man X. I don't know what it is about that game but I just never get tired of it. It has the perfect level of difficulty, and the gameplay is incredibly fun, and it's so rewarding to be able to remember all the secret spots for sub tanks, hearts, and armor power ups. I visit that game at least once a month, since I've finished it maybe 7 times just this year.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
haha Need for Speeds!!
Underground, Carbon, Shift..
San Andreas Lol. my list:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Haha, pretty much my list with a few alterations.

To begin, the Need for Speed series (next to GTA) is probably my most memorable game replaying over the years. I feel Underground 1 & 2 and Most Wanted ('05) were the best racing games produced of all time. After Carbon, however, the gaming series from a quality standpoint went down. Just became generic racing game after racing game. Nothing about it was special, from the controls to the story. And Most Wanted 2012 by Criterion Games was a complete flop.

San Andreas will always top the list. I still play it till this day!

Another notable mention would be Mario Kart: Double Dash from the GameCube era. I used to replay that game a lot actually. Until one day my GameCube sadly went to the grave and died on me. I decided to put it to rest and move on.

But yes, we share the same list.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Pokemon Lead Green :') The game was amazing, and the replayability made it even better. I remember restarting the game when I was a kid, simply because I've found out that my level 94 Pikachu is a girl (I learned about the gender symbols). I wanted to be exactly like Ash Ketchum at the time, although I grew up being more fond of Red. I loved replaying it, I didn't even feel like I've actually finished the game back then, for all I know maybe I just didn't know what to do next.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Pokemon Lead Green :') The game was amazing, and the replayability made it even better. I remember restarting the game when I was a kid, simply because I've found out that my level 94 Pikachu is a girl (I learned about the gender symbols). I wanted to be exactly like Ash Ketchum at the time, although I grew up being more fond of Red. I loved replaying it, I didn't even feel like I've actually finished the game back then, for all I know maybe I just didn't know what to do next.

I'm with you there, Pokemon is such an evergreen. I still like to pick up Pokemon Emerald from time to time, it's amazing how much content there is in a game this old. I had played Pokemon Sapphire before, so I thought I already knew what to expect...how wrong I was. So here I am, sitting here after all these years and still with a Battle Frontier to beat.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I remember the first Need for Speed games that I used to play on my PC. My love for car racing games only game after playing this game. I have been playing several car racing games ever since. My favorite is Need for Speed: Underground 2. I was playing this one on my PS2. However I stopped playing it when I got my PS3. I would not mind to play this game again.

Lexi

Reaction score
Can it me more than one? The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I can play most Zelda games over and over again. Also, I could play Super Mario 64 again. I couldn't get all the stars when I was a kid, but now I can. Still challenging and very fun, even if it's been years.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Mine are;
1.Call off duty
2.Grand theft Auto
3.Need for speed
4.God of war.

WarVet

Reaction score
1- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
2-GTA Vice City
3- Skyrim
4-Metal Gear Solid 5- Phantom Pain
5-Mount and Blade (Any of them i played them all)

StolenKid

Reaction score
Half Life 2, the gameplay and story still catches me, I haven't stop playing it since 2004 and it gets me everytime, can't get tired of this game seriously.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
There are many because I've always felt that the 8 and 16 bit generation of games was the golden age. Of course, I'm sure I'm seeing it through rose tinted glasses since it was the treasured stuff of my own childhood. Still, I find I've never really stopped playing those oldies where as I rarely touch anything between the N64/PS era through the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox era nowadays. If there's one I've gone back to consistently, though, it's probably Megaman X. It's just so greasy slick and well made. I feel like it was a case where they got it right the first time and every iteration afterwards was trying to recapture that magic. There were other good entries in the X series, and the closely related Zero and ZX series that followed, but they never quite bottled the same lightning for me.