• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mobile Ports to PC?

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I don't know. Most mobile games that are decent are usually just ripoffs of bigger games in PC. Aside from those, the games on mobile devices are usually casual games meant to be played with a phone for portability and convenience, which is why a lot of them are simplistic. I don't see why we shouldn't port mobile games to PC, but I'm just saying that maybe it's not worth it considering there are already similar bigger games out there for PC.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I meant novelties, in general, can improve people's lives aye? Maybe video game novelties can only improve gamers lives and that's something already because we have many gamers out there. But I agree with you, it's better to take marketing and mainstream media with a grain of salt. Especially around here where stuff is expensive and hardly ever high quality
Yeah, I agree on that, I just wanted to make a mention to the original topic. I guess introducing videogame novelties does make things more fun, and thus improve gamers' life, so as long as they introduce new fields to explore and develop that's fine to me. That's the entertainment market, anyway.