• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

djdanilo

Reaction score
Last game I played was Assassins Creed Syndicate. I must say, I didn't have as much fun playing, as I had with couple of first games of the series. I don't know if its just me, I know this new games have beautiful graphics and more possibilities than older parts could never have, it's probably that that I'm older now and take things more seriously. Who knows :smile:

Haristar

Reaction score
Only recently I came to know about a game called Valley by my friend. He gifted that game for my birthday and I am currently playing it. The game is so cool where you will get to find a suit which has the capacity to absorb energy, give life to the dead animals and much more. The game is super fun and it is adventurous. I am currently playing this on my PC. :)

damizille

Reaction score
Hmmmn, the last game I played was Mafia III.

The game is just too interesting, I can't believe I stayed up all night just to play the game, I never knew when the time flew past me and I did not feel sleepy during the period I was playing the game unlike some other games which I must say it is a must have for every action game lover.
Awesome graphics and good story line, well told and displayed to the point you will feel like you are the one in the game, I am serious! Install it on your PC or play on your various consoles and see what am saying.

juliabennixe

Reaction score
I'm currently enjoying playing this game called 'Mobile Legends: Bang Bang' it's an online game that is almost similar to LOL or Dota. You start of the game having Layla and Yun Zhao as your free hero. You can play the classic, rank or brawl game. You can buy heroes. You can pick emblem sets and battle spells. It's so fun and it keeps me entertain when I'm bored, and doing nothing. You can bind it with your Facebook account so you can save your account. It's always fun challenging your friends in playing with online games.

gamergal

Reaction score
I have finished playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. And I'm playing it once more in the next difficulty mode.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
So after years of research on the Internet appeared a copy of one of my childhood favorites, Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow. If you have heard of it and played it, you surely love it. If you don't, wel... it was a old platformer, starring apparently Donald Duck (yes I know). And after playing it again after all those years, I'm asking to myself how in the world was I able to beat it. Holy duck, this game is hard!
Also, since I'm playing the PC version I must say that the soundtrack is absolutely amazing (and of course, it was freaking Michael Giacchino at the beginning of his career). Great memories playing this again after 10 and more years.

Gettingmile

Reaction score
Just finished playing Tempo Run 3D runner, developed by Imangi Studio.It was fun all the way, and it's one of the best game I play most time.Since the last 4years, I don't think there's any day I didn't play a game.It's my power house that pumps my brain fuel to think faster and also gives Inspirations.

Jeric

Reaction score
I am at the moment playing Jade Dynasty for online games, and I am playing Warcraft 3 frozen throne, for my computer game. Once I get my Xbox up and running I am going to be playing the Mass Effect games.

amine erraji

Reaction score
i just played dota 2 am on a 5 winstreaks i know it's not much but it's great for me, the game is so fun when the team is doing it job.

surlaw

Reaction score
I haven't played Battleblock Theater, but I loved every single bit of Castle Crasher. Lot of fun with it, playing in co-op with my younger brother. Battleblock Theater have been in my Steam library for a while but I haven't touched it yet, because I thought it was just a weaker version of Castle Crasher. But if you said it's actually even better, well... I might have to try it!

Yes! Definitely try it, if you liked Castle Crashers I have a feeling you'll really love it. Keep me updated on how you're liking it! It's very different from Castle Crashers, and a lot more puzzle-oriented from what I can tell. Though, I'll be honest, I'll need to play Castle Crashers again to give it a fair shot - I quit at the beginning because it didn't catch my attention and I had some other games to try, but I'm gonna give it another go the next time I sit down to play something.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, I'll definitely try it out as soon as possible! Puzzle oriented, really? I thought it was basically a reskinned Castle Crasher but if that's not the case it's even better! I mean, I like the game but puzzles add something more to it. Do you think it's enjoyable even playing alone?

Tania997

Reaction score
Last game I played was Crash N Sane Trilogy. It is a really good game, only a bit frustrating because of the jump physics in the first, but other than that it's really nice and the possibility to play as coco is something I always wanted as a kid. An excellent remaster of a trio of excellent games. If you loved the characters or the platforming genre, you should buy this.

Thammy

Reaction score
The last game i played was call of duty, with my sibling..i got whooped I've got an excuse tho, cos I'm not a fan..if it were to be FIFA 17 hehehe, you already know

SpellBound

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Homefront. I liked the cool graphics and smooth gameplay. The weapons seem a bit overpowered though. The explosions and vehicle maneuvers are top notch. Is there anyone who have played it or currently playing it? BTW it can't be compared to Battlefield 1 though. Yikes!

wizrocker

Reaction score
Anyone here playing Ragnarok restart. If you are playing we can be friends in game.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Homefront. I liked the cool graphics and smooth gameplay. The weapons seem a bit overpowered though. The explosions and vehicle maneuvers are top notch. Is there anyone who have played it or currently playing it? BTW it can't be compared to Battlefield 1 though. Yikes!
I haven't played it, but Homefront has been on my radar for a while now. How is the storyline? As someone who is more of a casual gamer anymore, overpowered weapons don't bother me. I don't mind sitting back and being able to breeze through a game at my own pace and just enjoy the story.

SpellBound

Reaction score
I haven't played it, but Homefront has been on my radar for a while now. How is the storyline? As someone who is more of a casual gamer anymore, overpowered weapons don't bother me. I don't mind sitting back and being able to breeze through a game at my own pace and just enjoy the story.
This game is awesome. It's a must have game for sure. You will never regret buying this even if it's priced twice the actual one. Leaving aside the political stuff in the game (US and Korea military occupation of land and other stuffs), the game is a pure action packed shooter with a 'real world-ish' storyline. And you will get to ride military high grade vehicles. My favorite one is the Tank. It can handle anything. The vehicle damages are very realistic too.

user238

Reaction score
I am primarily a steam user, I cant really remember the last time I've even purchased a game outside of an online format. Its pretty crazy how much stuff like that has become online only. Its pretty awesome in that you can try the game out for a couple of hours and if you don't like it, you can return it.

The last game I've played is called Neo Scavenger, its pretty difficult. Basically you start out as a character with a limited amount of skills and just a few items and you have to craft and travel your way to a destination which I haven't figured out yet. A lot of fun!

RosieDaven

Reaction score
I was playing with HOTS, does anyone here play it? I'm still a newbie in the game, but slowly I'm catching the how to. Though as I look around I can't seem to notice others who mentioned it. Oh well. Also it's more fun playing together with friends. :)

Also I'm playing with DreamDaddy, it's funny, but most of all cute. I love the adorable connection between the dad and his daughter. :D THough if someone doesn't like the same-sex love, jst don't even look up. It's a dating-sim.x3

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The last game i played was call of duty, with my sibling..i got whooped I've got an excuse tho, cos I'm not a fan..if it were to be FIFA 17 hehehe, you already know

Are you ready for the new version of Call of Duty? :pepe:It looks very exciting! :wink:

I have finished playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. And I'm playing it once more in the next difficulty mode.

Wow! :pigeoner:

Another Resident Evil fan aroungd here? :smile:Damn it... This is so nice to see! :sunglasses:

Anyone here playing Ragnarok restart. If you are playing we can be friends in game.

I tried to play a couple of times but I did not like it. :relieved: Sometimes I keep thinking: "Did I do something wrong?" :unamused:

Last edited by a moderator: