• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Last game I played on laptop is Soldier Front (PH). It is like counter strike/call of duty but COD has more amazing graphics. I am currently a 4 star blue and I really want to be 5 star so that I can have the alcad m4a1 s. Last game I played on my mobile phone is NBA 2k17, I usually do a season game (Cavaliers FTW) and just play it on my free time. Although a game takes a lot of time, sometimes I finish & sometimes I don't due to important matters.

gamergal

Reaction score
Wow! :pigeoner:

Another Resident Evil fan aroungd here? :smile:Damn it... This is so nice to see! :sunglasses:
Thanks, bud. So you like Resident Evil. That's good to know. I'm a fan too. It's on my most favorite list right now. I like such post-apocalyptic kind of games. :androidthumbsup: they're amazing.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Thanks, bud. So you like Resident Evil. That's good to know. I'm a fan too. It's on my most favorite list right now. I like such post-apocalyptic kind of games. :androidthumbsup: they're amazing.
DLCs are pretty slow to arrive though. But I like the idea of a return to form in RE7. RE5 and 6 have too much shooting aspect that it stopped being scary when you can simply upgrade your gun in between levels and unload an arsenal of bullets against your enemies. Ammo starvation is the key to a good horror game since it makes you think whether it's a good idea to waste your bullets on common enemies or not.

WildSpirit

Reaction score

Resident Evil is my favorite horror game of all time. :wink: I can never tire or find a game that can replace it. :sunglasses:

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
FIFA was the last game I played. All things being equal tomorrow I'd resume my play. I feel excited playing it, more especially when am on a winning streak or having a good run of win ratio, it makes me feel like a BOSS.

Yiskah

Reaction score
Unfortunately the last game I played a few minutes ago was Best Fiends on my phone I really want to delete it but I'm addicted! Every time I finish all the levels and upgrade all the characters they have an update and there I go again! This game has suck so much of my life away. Much the same for my Jurassic World app.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I wanted to play something a bit older than usual, so I'm currently playing Tomb Raider 2 - yes, the old one! The one that started on the Great Wall.. and now I'm lost in Venice, struggling with the controls. Because don't deny it, the game is extremely good but the controls were pretty meh.
But of course all of this doesn't matter, since the only goal of the various Tomb Raiders is to trap the butler. The rest is just filler.

gamergal

Reaction score
Resident Evil is my favorite horror game of all time. :wink: I can never tire or find a game that can replace it. :sunglasses:

I agree dude, resident evil is irreplaceable.:androidthumbsup: Even the new instalment Biohazard would be replaced by the next newer one that's sure to come by. Fingers crossed.

James Arthur

Reaction score
The last game I played was UFC 2. I love the attention to detail they put in the game but some of the moves are completely unrealistic

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I agree dude, resident evil is irreplaceable.:androidthumbsup: Even the new instalment Biohazard would be replaced by the next newer one that's sure to come by. Fingers crossed.

When it comes to Resident Evil,I always wait for good things. To this day, I've never felt disappointed. :bluesquarebiggrin:

The last game I played was UFC 2. I love the attention to detail they put in the game but some of the moves are completely unrealistic

Some serious changes still need to be made in this game to make it more real. It's kinda boring to play it sometimes. :bluesquarerolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Holman

Reaction score
What game(s) are you currently playing?

At this time, I am in a CoD: MW3 lobby for S&D.
That's a good question! What was the last game I played you ask? If there are any Borderland 2 enthusiasts out there then you understand my addiction to the game. I Have it for the PS4 but I was playing so much that I had to take a break from it. This is one of my favorite games of all time especially in the role-playing genre! By the way if there are any other fellow Borderland 2 players on the PlayStation 4 then my gamertag is cdawg19888, just wanted to throw that out there in case anybody else wanted to perhaps power level up or play quests together. I'll get back into playing Diablo 3 here soon but as of now I'm looking for a job and that's sucking up all my time. Great question though let me know what you think.

younes

Reaction score
I use to play Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, but online. Currently, I am playing Battlefield 2. I know that may seem a little bit strange or boring to some people;however, I like playing this game. In the online versions, I think everything becomes interesting. ^^

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I use to play Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, but online. Currently, I am playing Battlefield 2. I know that may seem a little bit strange or boring to some people;however, I like playing this game. In the online versions, I think everything becomes interesting. ^^

I don't think it's boring, but for me it's just a little bit unusual. :pepe: Just this. :oof:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Some serious changes still need to be made in this game to make it more real. It's kinda boring to play it sometimes. :bluesquarerolleyes:
Really? I thought it looked pretty realistic when they reviewed this game, and this game is at least a couple of years old already. What's so bad about it? I thought even the muscle hits where you see the impact of the moves looked awesome, and if the game wasn't on the console I'd probably get it right now. I'm sure like most sports games that rely on realism, this game would probably get boring pretty quickly though.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Really? I thought it looked pretty realistic when they reviewed this game, and this game is at least a couple of years old already. What's so bad about it? I thought even the muscle hits where you see the impact of the moves looked awesome, and if the game wasn't on the console I'd probably get it right now. I'm sure like most sports games that rely on realism, this game would probably get boring pretty quickly though.

Don't get me wrong, because the game is really good. :wink: I just wanted that aspect to be even more realistic. Everything would be even more exciting and more thought-provoking.

Louis50

Reaction score
Hi I'm Louis50

Well the game I was just playing would be 2k17. I was playing in career mode, as the Miami heat. I don't know why, but I just seem to have great control with white side. In the end I swept the floors with my friend.

pauldox3

Reaction score
Last game played played was batman arkham knight. It was awesome but wasnt as awesome as arkham asylum. I'm still trying to figure out what game to play next. Any suggestions OP?

mistakenichi

Reaction score
Atomas, a mini game for android. I'm not playing anything since Uncharted 2. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops some months ago but never finalized it. I will install Attack on Titans near as possible, I'm forgetting what to be a gamer feels like since I'm a busy worker. :/

sephyr

Reaction score
Last Day on Earth: Survival on android. lol. zombies.

Westerlies

Reaction score
The last game that I played was Fallout 4. It's still such a great game after being out for almost 2 years. There's so much to find in the game, especially if you don't look online for hints and clues. My favorite thing is coming across easter eggs even when I've logged hours upon hours into the game already. I'd recommend it to someone that likes to buy a game that will last them a long time playing.