• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I just played MINECRAFT for the first time today and find it so interesting . It a game that awakens one's creativity. i will definitely play this over and over again. I hope i don't get bored.LOL

Minecraft never seems to lose popularity, does it? :sweatsmile: There's always someone playing this game somewhere in the world. :wink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Horror game? That Is none of my business!
I hate them so I won't mind you since you want to scare me this evening.
HahahA.

OMG! How can you hate this kind of game? :sweat: I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable! :triumph: Hahahaha! :smiley:

Seriously, do you have any special reason you do not like them?

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
PubG... I liked the name of this game. :smile: What is it about? I'm kinda curious now, haha! :sweatsmile:

Its full name is Playerunknown Battlegrounds, and while I didn't play it - it's not my kind of game honestly - I know more or less what it's about. You, and a lot of other players, share the same map and the only goal is... SURVIVE! Kill each other, and the last remaining team or player will win. Every few minutes the safe area of the map become smaller and smaller, so you can't hide all the time in the same spot.
It's a batle royale, basically, if you have played this gamemode in any other game.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I just played MINECRAFT for the first time today and find it so interesting . It a game that awakens one's creativity. i will definitely play this over and over again. I hope i don't get bored.LOL
I was never attracted to Minecraft. Maybe it's the low graphics and the cuboid style, since it's a modern game from Microsoft I really feel like they should have put in more effort. I know it's the style and everything, but if your game in 2017 reminds me of those block games I played in the 90s, then well we really didn't do any progress, huh?

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Don't worry... You'll like the game. :smiley:

Well... I would be a part of the act a hero team, definitely! :wink:
Ok, I pray so.
Yeeeahh, my Mr Hero Wildspirit.
Why don't you create an adventure game with Wildspirit as the main character? Just a suggestion though

Scholarkin

Reaction score
OMG! How can you hate this kind of game? :sweat: I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable! :triumph: Hahahaha! :smiley:

Seriously, do you have any special reason you do not like them?
It's funny but very serious.
I don't like horror creatures and zombie but don't have any reason why it is so. Just as you stated earlier, it been unacceptable is your opinion but I strongly disagree.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Horror game? That Is none of my business!
I hate them so I won't mind you since you want to scare me this evening.
HahahA.
I am not a fan of horror games too. I can't play these games since I play mostly using my headphones and I have to keep quiet and not wake up others in the house.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I am not a fan of horror games too. I can't play these games since I play mostly using my headphones and I have to keep quiet and not wake up others in the house.
Haha.
You are not alone.
But I won't play a horror game in the first place .

WarVet

Reaction score
Oh. That is kind of weird, or not. Most games have the the sequels and it's all related to the previous ones. That is actually good though because you don't have to really get the first version inorder for you to understand the others, or storyline.
Really? I got this for free I forgot where though.

Depends on the game man. Sandbox games like Tropico or open world games sometimes have independent stories between releases. While I do like a good well thought, a well-developed plot I have nothing against sandbox games with hardly any plot at all as long as the game is fun. Good to know you have it already. Did you like it?

Aubrey Cana Laine

Reaction score
I’m currently playing Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy. I’ve never played the first game, though. There’s just something about its simplicity that interests me and makes me excited! I love it when I synthesize, when I battle monsters, and when I progress my Grow Book. There are just so many things I like about this game! This is just my opinion, though!

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It's funny but very serious.
I don't like horror creatures and zombie but don't have any reason why it is so. Just as you stated earlier, it been unacceptable is your opinion but I strongly disagree.

Did you some kind of trauma with horror movies when you were a kid or something similar? :worried:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Ok, I pray so.
Yeeeahh, my Mr Hero Wildspirit.
Why don't you create an adventure game with Wildspirit as the main character? Just a suggestion though

I'll write down your suggestion in my notebook, maybe someday... Who knows? :smiley: Maybe I got rich by creating this game. :sunglasses:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Its full name is Playerunknown Battlegrounds, and while I didn't play it - it's not my kind of game honestly - I know more or less what it's about. You, and a lot of other players, share the same map and the only goal is... SURVIVE! Kill each other, and the last remaining team or player will win. Every few minutes the safe area of the map become smaller and smaller, so you can't hide all the time in the same spot.
It's a batle royale, basically, if you have played this gamemode in any other game.

Well... It looks kinda interesting and funny. :smiley: I think I'm gonna check it out later. Thanks for the explanation. :wink:

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Last game I played was "Warframe", it's a free third person shooter game I downloaded the other day. This game can be played in single player mode aswell as multiplayer mode online. The setting is in outer space where you have just woke up from thousands of years of cryosleep. As a member of "Tenno" an ancient warrior race you are bound to fight against evil human clones called "Grineer" for example. It seemed pretty cool, but have not really gotten in to it yet.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Depends on the game man. Sandbox games like Tropico or open world games sometimes have independent stories between releases. While I do like a good well thought, a well-developed plot I have nothing against sandbox games with hardly any plot at all as long as the game is fun. Good to know you have it already. Did you like it?
Yeah man me too. I liked it when I first played. It has a very friendly user interface and it's very easy to navigate.
I remember another game while playing Tropico though I'm not sure if you are familiar with it. It's called Zeus: Master of Olympus.
It's really a fun game. Strategy building game I should say.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My last game played is Football Manager. I'm simulating a combined European Super League.

WarVet

Reaction score
Yeah man me too. I liked it when I first played. It has a very friendly user interface and it's very easy to navigate.
I remember another game while playing Tropico though I'm not sure if you are familiar with it. It's called Zeus: Master of Olympus.
It's really a fun game. Strategy building game I should say.

Not familiar with that one but it seems like an interesting one. I'm guessing that you have to build your very own village while being a god? I have always been a fan of mythology themes (Age of mythology anyone?) and it does seem like it's worth a shot.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Last game I played was "Warframe", it's a free third person shooter game I downloaded the other day. This game can be played in single player mode aswell as multiplayer mode online. The setting is in outer space where you have just woke up from thousands of years of cryosleep. As a member of "Tenno" an ancient warrior race you are bound to fight against evil human clones called "Grineer" for example. It seemed pretty cool, but have not really gotten in to it yet.

I never heard of this game until I read your comment (and I love discovering and playing new games :smile:) I'll write down the name of the game and I'll check it out later because it looks very interesting. :wink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
My last game played is Football Manager. I'm simulating a combined European Super League.

This is a nice one. :smiley: But I haven't played this game for some time. I think I need to come back and play it. :sweatsmile:

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I'll write down your suggestion in my notebook, maybe someday... Who knows? :smiley: Maybe I got rich by creating this game. :sunglasses:
Amen.
Yeah, write it bro!
I am a prophet in the making so everything I say or suggest comes to pass.
But please remember that Scholarkin is somewhere so you dash him some couple of bucks.lol

Last edited: