• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yeah right. I agree with the boring part. But I personally think it can also help you become aware of the streets when you are planning to be a truck driver or something. Because the game has really good features that are true in real life like the use of signal lights, brakes, speed limits and others.
I just checked and it won a couple of awards in the Steam Awards last December like "Most Relaxing Game". Sounds pretty good so I'll get in the next sale. Too expensive on the original price for me though, so I'll have to play the waiting game. In the meantime, I'm competing Life Is Strange which I finished yesterday, and I'm now gonna spend the remaining time completing achievements because I hate leaving things undone.

peachpurple

Reaction score
The last game I had played was Counter Strike, using the CD ROM, that was at least 10 years ago. I don't have Xbox or PS2 playstation. Cannot afford them. I also played GODS, that is a 2D arcade games which was very popular during the 80s.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
The last game I had played was Counter Strike, using the CD ROM, that was at least 10 years ago. I don't have Xbox or PS2 playstation. Cannot afford them. I also played GODS, that is a 2D arcade games which was very popular during the 80s.
Are you a time traveler or something? Lmao. I remember playing Diablo 2, Red Alert 2, and Warcraft 3 at the time along with CS 1.6 since I had a pretty crappy computer and those were the only games I could run. I can't even run them properly though; any more than 2 AI opponents would give instant lag to the PC. Horrible times.

mcbryan

Reaction score
The last game i played was Special Force. I can't explain the feeling in winning every session together with my team. Armor, guns and explosive are awesome part of it. Sometimes you have to apply things happen in real life into the battle to survive and win. I hope this game wont die or vanish because its a great game and i recommend it to everybody.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Did you say Tim Burton style? :smiley: Ok, I have to play this game as soon as possible. He is a great diretor and if the game has - somehow - his style, deserves to be played. :wink:

If you like Tim Burton I would suggest to try Don't Starve - if you didn't try it already. It's a survival game, pretty good, with an artworks that really really resembles Burton's works. Pretty good game.

Or, but I haven't tried it, Our Darker Purpose is another burtonesque game - from what I read, is also very similar to The Binding of Isaac. And I just found out I have it in my Steam library, probably got it in some bundle and forgot about it... I should probably play it.

Westbay

Reaction score
The last game I played was Call of duty black ops I ended it in 3 days because I took my time not to rush it we all know once you end a COD game you don't get freaked so much replaying it so i slowed down and most especially Ice cube's voice was so cool on the radio chatter.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I just checked and it won a couple of awards in the Steam Awards last December like "Most Relaxing Game". Sounds pretty good so I'll get in the next sale. Too expensive on the original price for me though, so I'll have to play the waiting game. In the meantime, I'm competing Life Is Strange which I finished yesterday, and I'm now gonna spend the remaining time completing achievements because I hate leaving things undone.
See? Relaxing! Haha. Anyway, I got the game already. It was on sale last week on steam summer sale, for 3$. 3 fvckin' bucks!
Life is Strage is nice. I haven't played it though. Watched a lot of playthroughs. It does have series right? or sequel or something?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
If you like Tim Burton I would suggest to try Don't Starve - if you didn't try it already. It's a survival game, pretty good, with an artworks that really really resembles Burton's works. Pretty good game.

Or, but I haven't tried it, Our Darker Purpose is another burtonesque game - from what I read, is also very similar to The Binding of Isaac. And I just found out I have it in my Steam library, probably got it in some bundle and forgot about it... I should probably play it.

I don't know any of those options that you recommended, but I'll take your tips into consideration because they seem to be very interesting. Thanks for sharing. :smiley:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
See? Relaxing! Haha. Anyway, I got the game already. It was on sale last week on steam summer sale, for 3$. 3 fvckin' bucks!
Life is Strage is nice. I haven't played it though. Watched a lot of playthroughs. It does have series right? or sequel or something?
They announced a prequel this E3. The voice actress of the character (Chloe) isn't participating though in the prequel for some reason. And I almost got the Euro Truck 2 but I picked Life is Strange instead since I was sold with the free first episode. Eurotruck trailers on Steam really didn't sell me on it since the video just showed customizing the trucks 99% of the time, and I thought it was a racing game or something where all you can do is to add flames to your truck design.

m33kuh

Reaction score
They announced a prequel this E3. The voice actress of the character (Chloe) isn't participating though in the prequel for some reason. And I almost got the Euro Truck 2 but I picked Life is Strange instead since I was sold with the free first episode. Eurotruck trailers on Steam really didn't sell me on it since the video just showed customizing the trucks 99% of the time, and I thought it was a racing game or something where all you can do is to add flames to your truck design.
Good pick mate! If I were you I'd do the same thing. Euro Truck Simulator is just for you know, relaxing stuff. But if you are up for racing offroad gaming kind of fun you may want to check out "The Crew". I think they are from Origin or something.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The last game I played was Call of duty black ops I ended it in 3 days because I took my time not to rush it we all know once you end a COD game you don't get freaked so much replaying it so i slowed down and most especially Ice cube's voice was so cool on the radio chatter.

Call of Duty is a very good franchise. :smile: I like it, but it's not so popular for me anymore. :sweatsmile:

Westbay

Reaction score
Call of Duty is a very good franchise. :smile: I like it, but it's not so popular for me anymore. :sweatsmile:
I am forever loyal to that game series I know so many gun models and war terminologies through COD one time I was so addicted I played it every single day never stopped one bit.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I am forever loyal to that game series I know so many gun models and war terminologies through COD one time I was so addicted I played it every single day never stopped one bit.

Don't get me wrong, 'cause I still like (a lot) of this franchise. They are not just my priority anymore. :smiley:

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I really can't fell this. :smirk: I'm totally out of team. For me, it's just a cool game and nothing more. :sweatsmile:
Haha.
One man's meat they say is another man's poison .
The way I play candy crush, when you are with me, you may get angry. Lol.
What's your latest game?

castills

Reaction score
I am always playing the Sassy WiFi Connection game. It never sleeps or takes breaks. Even when it disconnects, it tries to load another. Not without kicking me out of a game however.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I am always playing the Sassy WiFi Connection game. It never sleeps or takes breaks. Even when it disconnects, it tries to load another. Not without kicking me out of a game however.
Wow, my first time seeing or hearing about this game.
I will check it out as soon as possible.

LydiaHilda

Reaction score
Haha
I really like it when I'm alone and kinda stressed up.
Candy Crush was my total addiction for a while- I'd play it to kill time at first, and then it got to be my main game. It's hard to put it down when it's on your phone and with you pretty much everywhere. i finally got stuck so bad on a level that I haven't played in a couple months, but I still have the app on my phone... calling to me. I got to the point in the game where I didn't have to wait to unlock the next area, which was awesome, but didn't make it any less addictive! The best was when they'd let you watch ads for new lives; then you could play it basically forever.