• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
For me that'd have to be Football Manager 2015.

cocolgooh

Reaction score
Actually I'm playing on Sims 1 at the moment. I used to like that game and decided to check it out again for reminiscence more than anything!

niightwind

Reaction score
Last game I played in terms of when I actually physically opened the game though was (embarrassingly) HuniePop. That game is so weird but I find it so enjoyable for some reason. However, I'm playing a lot of games right now! The one I've been focusing on the most is The Evil Within, though. I've been trying to get through Pokemon OR/AS ever since the release date but I can't motivate myself to finish it for some reason. At the rate of adding games on Steam to my wishlist that I'm going at right now I doubt I'll ever manage to finish them all, haha.
I'm working on getting through some visual/sound novels too, like Higurashi and Nekopara. I'd also like to unlock some of the endings I haven't seen yet in Long Live The Queen.

Lola

Reaction score
Guild Wars 2. Missing World of Warcraft but I can't justify sinking any more money into it each month.

Radix24

Reaction score
Currently trying to go through Fallout 3 NV. I was not a Fallout fan, but the E3 reveal of the Fallout 4 got me interested. So I played a bit of the Fallout series to understand the lore. Another game I play in parallel is the DCS world. Always a fan of airplanes and this simulator makes me happy to simulate being on one. For the multiplayer, I play War Thunder and Don't Starve Together Beta.

On my DS, I am playing Chrono Trigger. I have yet to finish that one.

Xanthosh

Reaction score
The last game I played was Watch Dogs, by Ubisoft. The game's great for a lot of reasons. Through years of development, I think it deserves credit for the story, and things they've incorporated into open-world, third-person gaming. It became one of my favorite games, alongside Assassins Creed, and Batman Arkham Knight.

Razorwind

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Ocarina of Time. I've always heard it was one of the greatest of all games so I had to play it, and I have to say, considering the time it was released, I would not disagree with that statement. I suppose I'm playing it kind of late, but as they say, better late than never!
Oh, and I'm also playing the Wolfenstein 3d(yeah the classic lol) on PC with Dosbox, just for nostalgic reasons XD

deadbroke

Reaction score
I'm playing an MMORPG called ArcheAge. I've been playing it since a while now and I must say that it catched quite my attention at the moment as there is a ton of things to do even when you reacht he maximum level. The PvP isn't really one of the best implemented but surely it's still fun. Do anoyone of you guys play it? I'd would be interested to exchange some opinions regard it :)

ForeverDominant

Reaction score
Recently, I have been playing EA sports UFC. It is a great game filled with action and requires a lot of skill!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
AirMech, fun little game on steam that a downloaded because it was free to play. It is actually a pretty fun game too.

Patrick

Reaction score
I found some interesting settings for PlanetSide 2 and decided to give them a shot. Turns out my PC handles "True HD" extremely well. Even under heavy battles my FPS would hardly drop below 55 FPS. I ended up making a new account and doing pretty well.

zanderlex

Reaction score
The last game that I had played was 8BitBoy. I played this for about half an hour or so last night.