• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Been playin' a little Star Conflict. Bought a new ship. I like the look, but it's a lot worse (battle wise) than my previous ship. My previous ship had a lot of upgrades, so yeah. Need to get this badboy upgraded ASAP.

Screenshots

u1iIn0x.jpg

Nm3u9gb.jpg

L9UpyO9.jpg

Patrick

Reaction score
Been playin' a little Star Conflict. Bought a new ship. I like the look, but it's a lot worse (battle wise) than my previous ship. My previous ship had a lot of upgrades, so yeah. Need to get this badboy upgraded ASAP.

Screenshots

u1iIn0x.jpg

Nm3u9gb.jpg

L9UpyO9.jpg
Wow man that game looks beautiful. I've been playing a lot of Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen lately to get my fix on space/air dogfighting. Is this game FlightStick friendly?

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Wow man that game looks beautiful. I've been playing a lot of Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen lately to get my fix on space/air dogfighting. Is this game FlightStick friendly?

Sorry for the late response. Was typing it up when my power went out briefly. There's Joystick support. Here's a screenshot of that menu:

screenshot-151024-160708.jpg

Personally, I play with the old keyboard and mouse. Don't even own a Flightsticky-Mc-doo-dad.

BulletBiter

Reaction score
World of Warships. I was quite skeptic at first because of its slow pace action, but the mechanics are pretty fun. Not to mention the massive amount of ships and their upgrades. Despite the game being a grindfest for the most part, you can spend a few games a day and never get tired of it. Plus it's free, so that was a big factor for me (I'm a sucker for F2P games).

Kaitara

Reaction score
Big Final Fantasy fan that I am, I'm playing FFXIV (MMO) and FF:Record Keeper (mobile game) simultaneously :cat:
The last non-FF game I've played is Broken Age on Steam. I love that game to death, still haven't finished it though. I'm stuck on a few puzzles, but I refuse to look up the solutions online. No cheating here! :smuggrin:

lamanlupa

Reaction score
The last game I played was Tatsunoku vs Street Fighter using our WII console. It's probably one of the few beat 'em up games in that console. Up to this time, I still do not have any idea of another game in that format. I love beat 'em ups, it's a great way to relive stress, with or without a challenger. The thing about that game is (for me) the number of characters... I find them so damn few. Ho-hum.

jeffreyk

Reaction score
The last game that I played was Rocket League. I've been playing it often for the past few months since its release. I tend to play a lot more RPG-type games, but this game has kept me intrigued for quite some time now. I think that even if one is not particularly good at this game it's still really fun to just hit the ball and it's very satisfying to score a goal over the opposing team.

Kitty Reeves

Reaction score
Last game I played was Vindictus. I was hoping on to help a friend level up his new character, and also hopefully get to do some Halloween event stuff. Except Nexon sucks and made it pretty much impossible to get into the area, since it's a "random" selection. Ugh.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I haven't been playing much of anything lately, sadly. The last game I played was Dota 2. I'm stuck in low priority right now, so I've strayed away from it for a bit...especially since their new policy is that you win every low pro game that you enter in order to get out. I've been spending most of my time working on music.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Last thing I played was Eve Online. Started a trial a couple of days ago. Been mining my ass off.

eve.png

nisskrystal1982

Reaction score
My last game played on a console was Super Mario World on Super Nintendo. But I play Angry Birds 2 and Criminal Case on my iPad every morning. Instead of coffee, I play games to wake up.

syaota

Reaction score
Playing Fallout 3 right now in preparation for the new release next month. Before that it was Far Cry 4.

Dabstin

Reaction score
Well excluding the games I usually visit, the latest game I've been playing is Tomb Raider 2013. I've been waiting forever for a chance to play this game, I got it in the huge tomb raider sale a few months ago.

zanderlex

Reaction score
The last game that I played was Paladins. Its this great Fps by the guys who made smite and its in closed beta. I paid $20 to play it instead of applying for a beta key.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
The last game that I played was Paladins. Its this great Fps by the guys who made smite and its in closed beta. I paid $20 to play it instead of applying for a beta key.
Okay, to me, this game looks like a blatant copy of Overwatch. What's your response to that?

The last game I played was Mr. Square on my phone because my desktop is back in my dorm, and I am in New York on vacation :(

zanderlex

Reaction score
Okay, to me, this game looks like a blatant copy of Overwatch. What's your response to that?

The last game I played was Mr. Square on my phone because my desktop is back in my dorm, and I am in New York on vacation :(
My response is what's Overwatch?

zanderlex

Reaction score
It's a new game from Blizzard that is very similar to Paladins
It's a new game from Blizzard that is very similar to Paladins

Ah, well the company has been making other games like Paldadins in a similar style for a decade. Plus it says the betas for both games came out within a week of each other, so I doubt there could have been any actual copying, just coincidence. Plus Paladins doubles as a card game, never read if OVerwtach has that.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Ahh interesting, well that is something I was not aware of! I guess they are pretty different then. At first glance they looked very similar :)