• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Been playin' a little Star Conflict. Bought a new ship. I like the look, but it's a lot worse (battle wise) than my previous ship. My previous ship had a lot of upgrades, so yeah. Need to get this badboy upgraded ASAP.

Screenshots

u1iIn0x.jpg

Nm3u9gb.jpg

L9UpyO9.jpg
This looks bad ass!

AndroidOS

Reaction score
I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Master Quest). I started this when it came out a few years ago, but I never actually finished it.

zanderlex

Reaction score
The last game that I played was called Castle Crashers, I got a free copy from the developers so I could review the game on my site and it's a really fun game.

Minecraft2201

Reaction score
I believe the last game I played was Black Ops 2 on the Xbox 360. I'm pretty sure the last game is one I destroyed in, too! I went like 41-2 in team death match.

CemeteryGates23

Reaction score
Last game I played was SodaCity, an indie side-scrolling shoot-'em-up. It's quite good!

leahcim132

Reaction score
Hearthstone. I'm doing some arena runs right now because I need some dust to craft some cards. Trying to get 7 or more wins so I can get back the arena fee and play again :).

Titanium

Reaction score
The last game I played was a game that was recently greenlighted on Steam. It's called "Who's Your Daddy?" and is pretty fun.

It's still in an early stage of development and is full of glitches. It's a two-player game where one person is a baby, and the other is the baby's father. The father's goal is to baby-proof the house to prevent the baby from killing themselves. The baby has access to all sorts of things, like forks (and of course, an electrical socket to put the fork), drinkable cleaning products, and other dangerous things that a baby shouldn't have access to. Right now, the difficulty is pretty lopsided. Both of the playable characters are overpowered. The last time I checked, the game was still free!

djordjem87

Reaction score
OK. So last night I played Counter Strike 1.6 Zombie plague or escape, I am not sure about the name. But I know I was a bit high and I love to play this game when I am. I played online with my cousin on some Serbian server. I do not recall the score though, because we just had fun. Who is keeping track of the score anyway. I prefer deathmatch platforms but last night was the night for zombies. I believe CS is one the best games ever.

Rezonate

Reaction score
Bullet party on my Android phone specifically LG v10 is similar to soldier front and counter strike. Gameplay is fun and fast. Just wish you can comunicate and yell out fire in the hole !

Rezonate

Reaction score
OK. So last night I played Counter Strike 1.6 Zombie plague or escape, I am not sure about the name. But I know I was a bit high and I love to play this game when I am. I played online with my cousin on some Serbian server. I do not recall the score though, because we just had fun. Who is keeping track of the score anyway. I prefer deathmatch platforms but last night was the night for zombies. I believe CS is one the best games ever.
Counterstrike is the most fun game I've ever played. I remember going across over to the internet cafe to play counterstrike with friends.

Susimi

Reaction score
Last game I have played was World of Warships.

For the past few days I've been working pretty hard in trying to do certain tasks in order to receive a rare ship and this evening I finished the final task and got the ship. Was the ship worth the effort? No, not really, but at least I can say that I have it now :D

MandyMarieB

Reaction score
Last played Star Wars Battlefront. Was trying to teach my dad how to play... and then he ended up kicking my butt in survival.

FenWoFon

Reaction score
I recently played a Dota 2 match like 1 hour ago and lost it, it sucks to have a bad team when you give it all to win.

Luddy420

Reaction score
I've been putting a ton of hours into EA Sports UFC 2 since it came out about a month ago. The career mode is really kind of basic and lacking some of the things that made past UFC games great. The mode I've been playing the most is the new Ultimate Team mode. It's fun collecting cards containing special moves from some of your favorite fighters. You're always fighting online in that mode so I enjoy getting a different experience with each player every time, but it's easy to get matched with someone much better than me! :p

god of war 2

Reaction score
Overwatch! It's great and I like slowly getting used to the game and getting skill. I feel like this'll help my CS:GO skills and visa versa. It's fiendishly difficult to get really, sincerely good at these games, but I appreciate the challenge.

R3GUL8TR

Reaction score
My focus has been on Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Fallout 4. I am waiting on Far Cry Primal to arrive from GameFly which would then be my primary focus. I also rotate through Destiny, Witcher 3, and Elder Scrolls Online. All of this is on my PS4.