• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Iphone 5

Jason

Reaction score
Oh god i am so tired of seeing this phone coming out with high cost.

Naiwen

Reaction score
I don't got one, but yeah all mine friends do... XDDD I envy them soo so much, not just like a wee bit...

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I have just bought this (iphone 5) so lets how good is phone is aye ?

Naiwen

Reaction score
yeah aye Sir... or QFT... or course! XDD

Phenom

Reaction score
I think it's a letdown.

Apple seems to be really good at not taking any risks and doing the minimum in terms of upgrades. iOS 6 also looks horrible.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Phenom said:
I think it's a letdown.

Apple seems to be really good at not taking any risks and doing the minimum in terms of upgrades. iOS 6 also looks horrible.
I think the opposite. I think iOS 6 has a really iconic look and feel to it, not jailbreakable yet but I think it has some great features.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
-Hulu said:
im always scared i will break a iphone lol

The new iphone doesn't have a glass back so the back shouldn't break as easily.

Phenom

Reaction score
ConnorUK said:
Phenom said:
I think it's a letdown.

I think the opposite. I think iOS 6 has a really iconic look and feel to it, not jailbreakable yet but I think it has some great features.

Iconic look and feel? iOS has not changed one bit since it was created pretty much. It is pretty much the same with every iteration. Like I said, moneybags Apple does nothing to innovate. You think with their 60 billion, or whatever, cash on hand that they would actually do something.

They sell you a decent phone for 800 bucks unlocked. I'll take a Nexus device unlocked for 300 dollars any day.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
-Hulu said:
Toxique said:
-Hulu said:
im always scared i will break a iphone lol

The new iphone doesn't have a glass back so the back shouldn't break as easily.
With my luck....

lol I thought the same thing so I bought a Otter Box, it is really good but they are costly.