• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Invent your dream PC game.

PvtParts

Reaction score
I'm thinking a open-world sandbox first-person Jurassic Park game set in Isla Nublar, after the storm destroyed the infrastructure in the first movie.

You play as a Muldoon-type character trapped inside the island. You'd get different weather patterns, different environments, etc.

What's your dream game?

Rockhem

Reaction score
My dream PC game is a game that is a completely persistent, large scale World War II warfare. Thousands of players fighting on one map, maybe 1/10th real size europe. There would be officers, who vote to do research on each part, you would start in 1939 with very little technology, but the officers could vote to develop better troop protection, and maybe unlock body armor like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Bib after researching.

It wouldn't be a true to life world war II, the researching could take you into different technologies.

Claraviolet

Reaction score
I don' think I am good at dreaming.Just kidding.

May be a game that has a clear ending.I have seen, many games with no clear ending whatsoever.
I have tried to design a game before, but it didn't go well,so I kinda stopped.By the way,I am a programmer :D

PvtParts

Reaction score
Rockhem, hell yeah, I've thought about something like that too. And mine would go like, you would be easy to kill so you value your life more. Like, you can only play once, so that the battles really have stakes and meaning to them. But that wouldn't be economically viable for the video game companies lol

PvtParts

Reaction score
Clara, yeah definitely. I'd like it if the game builds up to something spectacular. Like yeah, I love Super Mario and shit, but it doesn't have that climactic finish I think it needs.

PvtParts

Reaction score
I'd like it if the game had a narrative arc in it that really goes somewhere. Like in Breaking Bad, you know. From the beginning, you know that the character's gonna be in a very different place once he makes that ultimate decision. And that's why the end is just so heartbreaking. I'd love to see that play out in a game tbh

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
I already have my dream PC I guess. Nothing But AMD and Radeon everywhere, processor, vid cards (yes I have 2) even the ram. Since I am a bitcoin miner I understand the technology in the AMD hardware and love it for my gaming.

Squigly

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a really good mix between a JRPG and an MMO. FF XIV just doesn't cut it for me. Throw in greater customization, and some skill-based elements like Monster Hunter as well, instead of pure button mashing.

Onfroi

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for someone to make a Matrix game :(
Online Matrix was a failure, I don't know what happened there, they just had too many bugs, maybe the developers didn't have enough knowledge, that's why it didn't last long. Still though, a matrix game would be awesome, I don't even care how they make it (as long as it doesn't have massive glitches), it can be Story Mode, or straight up action, either way, it would be a cool game.
I already have my dream PC I guess. Nothing But AMD and Radeon everywhere, processor, vid cards (yes I have 2) even the ram. Since I am a bitcoin miner I understand the technology in the AMD hardware and love it for my gaming.
The OP meant dream game, so a game that it's still non-existent, not PC :p

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for someone to make a Matrix game :(
Online Matrix was a failure, I don't know what happened there, they just had too many bugs, maybe the developers didn't have enough knowledge, that's why it didn't last long. Still though, a matrix game would be awesome, I don't even care how they make it (as long as it doesn't have massive glitches), it can be Story Mode, or straight up action, either way, it would be a cool game.

The OP meant dream game, so a game that it's still non-existent, not PC :p
Oops Sorry i misread the title,

My dream game would be a universal conquering game, but It has to give players the ability to make their own research so i can build something no one else can. I played a lot of the universal domination and conquering games before but everyone can always make the same exact stuff, same weapons, same ships same everything. I want the game to be a bit more intense than the same stuff over and over. You should be able to build different kinds of civilizations that each can make certain products in correlation with the resources available on the planet they have colonized. as you colonize more planets you get more and different resources that help you to customize your own research and build things no one else has. Steam has joined with valve to begin a game like this a little, but I have not paid to get into the beta version yet. Its called Void Space and they have began to delve into what I have always hoped to find, But I need to get into the beta to test it. I am saving my dogecoins up now so i can get in.

globulon

Reaction score
I'm thinking a open-world sandbox first-person Jurassic Park game set in Isla Nublar, after the storm destroyed the infrastructure in the first movie.

You play as a Muldoon-type character trapped inside the island. You'd get different weather patterns, different environments, etc.

What's your dream game?

Please become a game developer and make this game!

My dream game would also be an open-world sandbox. Maybe a space-based one where you explore different randomly-generated planets/galaxies. A person can dream!

niiro17

Reaction score
My dream game is that world of Legend of Korra that is an Open-world, and pretty much like Skyrim or Dragon Age. I wish Bethesda make that game. It would be cool.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Mine would be an open world MMORPG where everyone is playing on one mega server and the world is set with a Skyrim vibe to it. I want the game to be as immersive as possible so aside from grinding maps and other stuff, I want them to eat food to avoid being hungry, take a bath to avoid being stinky, kind of like the sims. And I want the quests to be made in a way that it lets the user know that there are no special snowflakes, all of them are just a bunch of random people in the game. I want users to choose a faction after creating their character and I want the factions to be all evil so that nobody will take the good side, people just have to choose which faction is the lesser evil for them.

Denis_P

Reaction score
My dream game would probably be an open world, action RPG which takes place in the Lord of the Rings universe. No, I'm not talking about Shadow of Mordor. This game would span the entirety of Middle-Earth, including everything from The Shire to Mordor and everything in between. You could choose to play any race or class, including Human, Hobbit, Dwarf, and Elf for the light side and Orc, Goblin, and Troll for the dark side. Otherwise it would have classic RPG elements such as a leveling system for both combat and non-combat related skills, a main quest along with side quests, and a currency system for buying and selling items with interactive NPCs. I hope we see something like that one day.

WarVet

Reaction score
For me, it would be a Cold War themed RPG. There would be two storylines, Nato and Warsaw Pact. You'd get to create your own spy and chose his traits. Through training you could upgrade his or her abilities and progress in the story which would, of course, involve some sort of treason and back stabbing.

overcast

Reaction score
I'd say something in the lines of DarkSiders and DOOM. I have struggled with playing these two games. If I were to create mix of all the games, then I'd mix wolfestein environment with darksiders creatures. And I'd add the weapons from the DOOM. So it's kind of mix of all the games out there as well.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I'd like a game based on Attack of Titans with Elder Scroll type of gameplay . That would be fun for me.

yunken

Reaction score
Inventing my own game is what I will give my all to do, I have been a fan of games and have wanted to create one myself but lack the idea and the creativity to do so.
I can't wait to see the day when I will start making my own games

fireball916

Reaction score
One of my dream games would be an open world game that would allow you to drive, complete missions, play with friends with the map being the whole United States. So basically GTA but the map being the whole United States. So you could drive from San Fran to New York then go see the Grand Canyon then go visit the 5 Great Lakes, then walk down Hollywood Blvd. I think that would be a really cool game.