• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Invent your dream PC game.

fishmonk

Reaction score
One of my dream games would be an open world game that would allow you to drive, complete missions, play with friends with the map being the whole United States. So basically GTA but the map being the whole United States. So you could drive from San Fran to New York then go see the Grand Canyon then go visit the 5 Great Lakes, then walk down Hollywood Blvd. I think that would be a really cool game.
The game sounds great but will require a long time to create the textures and landscapes unless the details are lackluster.

fireball916

Reaction score
The game sounds great but will require a long time to create the textures and landscapes unless the details are lackluster.
Yeah, I imagine that's why it hasn't been done yet. I can see a project like that taking years just to construct the maps/landscapes let alone create a story line, AI, characters, cars, missions, and all the other awesome stuff that goes into making a video game.