• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could live in any game...

fishmonk

Reaction score
For me I don't like stories with a futuristic theme. I'm more of a sword, shield, and magic type, compared to lasers, aliens, and space travel. I dunno, I think it's just more fun to go on an adventure hunting dragons over going into space battles and conquering planets. For me the laser-based firearms are too "cartooney" to be an actual threat, and the goo thing that comes afterwards is just ridiculous.
I like stories with magical, fantasy themes too. However, dealing with magical stuff is pretty problematic if there are no rules. I definitely love dungeon hunting so a MMORPG world would suit me as well.

Westbay

Reaction score
It would be Grand theft Auto!!! I just enjoy the open world feature i can just do anything work to get money, when i get injured i can get treatment call the cops when things go sideways. I actually make so much money in GTA than any other game so yes I would like to live in it.

Laibrown

Reaction score
If I could live a game that will be Gta give city. I love the whole set up and the city is by a sea that makes it so beautiful. And one of the safe house is by a beach. It is similar to Miami but more colorful I think.

lordrenly

Reaction score
I like stories with magical, fantasy themes too. However, dealing with magical stuff is pretty problematic if there are no rules. I definitely love dungeon hunting so a MMORPG world would suit me as well.

Nowadays, I keep imagining universe where magic and technology coexist and the strongest in each field can take control of the universe. Dragon Ball focuses more on the "magic" part of it but it is a good example of the universe where magic and technology coexist. Marvel and DC comics universes are also good example of this kind of universe. That is why I love Marvel based games such as Marvel vs Capcom.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Nowadays, I keep imagining universe where magic and technology coexist and the strongest in each field can take control of the universe. Dragon Ball focuses more on the "magic" part of it but it is a good example of the universe where magic and technology coexist. Marvel and DC comics universes are also good example of this kind of universe. That is why I love Marvel based games such as Marvel vs Capcom.
Yes you remind me of my fantasy. I would want to live in a world that magic and scientific technology coexist. Although I will not want both to in conflict or be in any competition. I will like both to work in it capacity to make the world better. Even a synergy maybe.

Zeyad

Reaction score
Probably GTA you can literally do anything you want then go to jail for a few seconds and if you die you relive again. If you can use cheats that would be insane as well

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Dragon Ball is more of energy-based martial arts style compared to a more magic oriented theme. I think at the end of the day magic will always be better than technology. Iron Man can only do so much when he solely depends on his armor to do all the work in combat. With magic, you can summon infinite energy as well as teleport to the other side of the planet with ease. It's just imbalanced at some point and I don't think technology will ever catch up.

fireball916

Reaction score
It's a tie between Pokemon and Star Wars. Being able to live my life catching and raising Pokemon would be amazing. On the other hand the Star Wars universe is so cool. I can just imagine becoming a Jedi and fighting side by side with other Jedi Masters! I'd want to live during the Clone Wars era because the huge war going on and getting to fight with your own battalion of clones. FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Jameson

Reaction score
If I would live in a game,then I'd choose GTA.I could literally do anything in this game.