• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could live in any game...

Geoffrey

Reaction score
what game would it be and why? If the game has more than one town, what town would you live in and why?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I would like in World of Warcraft or Guild Wars 2. Being in an MMORPG like that would be badass. That's why I can't wait for the future of gaming where someday we may all be able to put on helmet and be in a virtual world like such.

patrick.s

Reaction score
Battlefield 3: Map operation metro.
As long as I respawn I could probably live there forever.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Patrick that would feel like the same thing everyday though. In an MMO you could explore and entire world!

gktime

Reaction score
Fifa 12, this way I would be a professional soccer player, my dream.

haze

Reaction score
I would love to live in the town on Alogonquin (GTAV) simple because it just looks like an awesome place to live, haha. Much better than the rubbish ol' town I already live in anyway, even better I could be Niko and rock around the place in sports cars, expensive clothes and expensive houses, haha. We can all dream though, eh?

viries310

Reaction score
World of Warcraft. With all that's going around in the game world, even if it's dangerous, at least life is very eventful. Living in Stormwind City and maybe being an apprentice to some mage who wields great arcane power, would be awesome compared to the mundane life the real world provides us at the moment.

Referal

Reaction score
I would say Call of Duty or Halo since i love halo's tech

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
its always been my fantasy to live in a game, if i get a chance then i would choose sanandreas, because you will be the king there, you can take what ever you want and the best part is, what ever you do " Thou shalt not get arrested for there is a *********.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Good question. I think I would have to go with Skyrim.

The game is so well designed and hugeee. Imagine being able to just call your horse and spend countless hours riding around.. until you would get attacked by a huge dragon. You would slay it then return back to your house in Whiterun.

But ye, it just fits my taste. All the possibilities of a completely open world and the stunning Iceland like environment seems like an ideal place to live in.

Kerron Billouin36

Reaction score
If I had to choose a game to live in, it will be Street Fighter. Street Fighter has got some of the most exotic locations in all games, and they seem so bright and vivid. I would not mind hanging out with Blanka in Brazil or Chung Li in China.I would rather live in Street Fighter's world than in Mortal Combat's own..

SunnysideUP

Reaction score
Well none of the violent ones for sure. I'd pick Pokemon or Monster Hunter if I had a choice on the matter. Certainly not Dark Souls or Silent Hill.
The Elder Scrolls games would make an interesting world, not too dangerous for me to die instantly and not small enough to get bored. Magic and Alchemy would be real, alternative species too and available races to play as.

Fckoatmeal

Reaction score
Ark: survival evolved "the center". I think it would be insane to tame dinosaurs and ride them around as well as creating fortresses and defending your tribe and loot. At first it would be horrible but well worth it in the end. As for why the center, I just think it's a beautifully designed world and a lot of good places to build.

izacuson

Reaction score
I would live in the world of Aion. It is one of the most beautiful looking games I've ever seen so far.

dap1900

Reaction score
I am surprised that no one mentions mutant-related games. I am going to choose Prototype. Of course, I am the protagonist, so I have controls over my powers. I would love to be able to disguise as someone. I would love to transfigure my arms into pointy blades. I would love to run inhumanely fast. Marvel games also interest me, but there would be too many foes than friends in those universe.

Corzhens

Reaction score
I'm a simple person and I love traveling so maybe I would choose Super Mario of the olden times. They had a lot of places to see and every place presents excitement and suspense. But to be honest, it would be tiring to be traveling continuously especially if the destination has something in suspense or something unexpected. For the modern games, I would be scared stiff to be inside DOTA and some other war games.

FatManX

Reaction score
I would love to live in the world of Saint's Row 2 or 3 as long as I was the main character because being a pedestrian in any of those worlds would totally suck. It's such a crazy game. Real world physics do not apply. I would just spend my days stealing cars, jumping off buildings, fighting gang members, and so on. Plus, by the time you reach the end of the game, you'll be virtually indestructible.

Sino989

Reaction score
If I could live in any game I think I would go with Grand Theft Auto V, just because the game is great and there's so much you can to. I'm sure this like the most mainstream thing I could say but it would be a lot of fun to live in GTAV!

christopher murray

Reaction score
If I was to live in a game my game would fifa why because I would be a star and become famous to everyone when playing by them.