• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could live in any game...

joegirl

Reaction score
Without a doubt, Dragon Age Inquisition :). I could be Cassandra's immortal half from another planet. Or her long lost cousin.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Pokémon, hands down. Not a single care in the world, you just run around exploring places with your favourite pals. It looks like such a carefree and friendly world to live in. Unless you end up as one of the random NPCs you meet in the very first routes: that...would be pretty depressing, yeah.
Alternatively, I'd probably go with KotOR. I love the Star Wars universe, and being able to be whoever you want sounds like lots of fun.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Mine would be GTA, because of the fun I'll have, stealing expensive fast cars, buying good guns, be wanted by authorities to mention but a few. I'll also love to live in world of war, love being a hero.

Lexi

Reaction score
Hahaha, do you like fighting in real life?
I like legends though.
Haha, not at all. Not really into conflict, at all. But it's a video game, I can do anything, fight, use magic, steal chickens, the list is endless.

Empire

Reaction score
Out of all the games that I like to live in then it has to be one of the GTA 4 or 5 as it's like living in real life yet you can do allot more of going around in cars and living the life allot more

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have never 'thrown' my legs before(i don't play football).
So it is near impossible to get to that stage that I can imagine only in FIFA games. Lol.
lol oh well. Being a pro athlete sounds great though. You get to play a game for a living, get paid millions, and you retire before you reach the age of 40. Lots of hard work for the first 25-30 years of your life, but hey, after that you get to enjoy retirement and a lot of money to boot if you spent your money right and invested in the right places. We all can dream though.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I'd only want live in the Pokémon world since I do not prefer to go to worlds that are experiencing wars. I want to live a life of peace and since I am person that loves animals and pets, it would be a dream come true to be able to live with some Pokémons by me through my entire life. I'd love to have those cute little companions that could help me in house chores and those large and fast enough that I could go with for an adventure.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I'd only want live in the Pokémon world since I do not prefer to go to worlds that are experiencing wars. I want to live a life of peace and since I am person that loves animals and pets, it would be a dream come true to be able to live with some Pokémons by me through my entire life. I'd love to have those cute little companions that could help me in house chores and those large and fast enough that I could go with for an adventure.
You also never seem to grow old; you get to beat trainers until they pass out, be surrounded by adults that only care about Pokemon, and be out of the house by the age of 10. What's not to love about that huh? Also, you get a free bike, free healthcare (for the Pokemon, anyway), and you get to travel through different regions unsupervised, chasing creatures that can easily kill you by creating thunderstorms and earthquakes.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
If I had a chance to live in some game then it would have been Super Mario. I would love to go around and collect coins all through the day. My life would be so amazing and I would earn do much money so easily. Lol...

Scholarkin

Reaction score
lol oh well. Being a pro athlete sounds great though. You get to play a game for a living, get paid millions, and you retire before you reach the age of 40. Lots of hard work for the first 25-30 years of your life, but hey, after that you get to enjoy retirement and a lot of money to boot if you spent your money right and invested in the right places. We all can dream though.
Haha. I wasn't destined to be a footballer. I have my own field of work which I'm still building a career in it. Sure,we all have dreams and I pray we all succeed. Good night Family.

Strelitzia

Reaction score
Pokemon sounds super chill to be honest haha. As much as I love RPGs and stuff most of the stories often involve war, destruction or end of the world scenarios. Like I wouldn't wanna be some poor schmuck caught up in all that mess. Although fantasy MMO situations wouldn't be that far out either...Nah but if I could live in any game it'd be Pokemon. Close enough to our own civilization as far as amenities and technology to a degree goes and they're pretty stable as far as government goes. Exception being the Teams though it's not an everyday run in with them per say. Plus I think I'd enjoy being a researcher or something.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Haha, not at all. Not really into conflict, at all. But it's a video game, I can do anything, fight, use magic, steal chickens, the list is endless.
True. Every game offers endless possibilities!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Pokemon sounds super chill to be honest haha. As much as I love RPGs and stuff most of the stories often involve war, destruction or end of the world scenarios. Like I wouldn't wanna be some poor schmuck caught up in all that mess. Although fantasy MMO situations wouldn't be that far out either...Nah but if I could live in any game it'd be Pokemon. Close enough to our own civilization as far as amenities and technology to a degree goes and they're pretty stable as far as government goes. Exception being the Teams though it's not an everyday run in with them per say. Plus I think I'd enjoy being a researcher or something.
Free healthcare but the lemonade costs $350. It's okay if you need surgery, but you'll have to fork out a ton of cash just to quench your thirst. There are also a bunch of criminal organizations that either want the world to drown, or want the world to burn. Then there are thieves who want to steal your pets for profit, construction workers who can't get past a simple rock barrier, and just a bunch of 10 year olds running around with Pokemon that can start earthquakes, battle them, and try to beat their opponents to the point that they faint and have to be rushed to the nearest health center. Sounds fun :D

Strelitzia

Reaction score
Free healthcare but the lemonade costs $350. It's okay if you need surgery, but you'll have to fork out a ton of cash just to quench your thirst. There are also a bunch of criminal organizations that either want the world to drown, or want the world to burn. Then there are thieves who want to steal your pets for profit, construction workers who can't get past a simple rock barrier, and just a bunch of 10 year olds running around with Pokemon that can start earthquakes, battle them, and try to beat their opponents to the point that they faint and have to be rushed to the nearest health center. Sounds fun :D

Hey it's the sugar tax didn't you know? Lmao. Well at least it discourages diabetes? Realistically though, the PokeDollar is like Yen. It'd be like $3.50 USD. Pokeballs would average like 10.00 USD. As weird as this may sound the criminal organizations are kinda like jokes. The stealing part is more realistic and I can totally see that being an issue. Pokemon isn't a perfect world but in terms of relative safety and being able to move up per say I guess it's easier mobility in that regard. I'm basing it off of other source materials and not strictly games as well. Plus fainting is more optimal than dying and having your soul shoved back into your body. Dying hurts no joke. Coming back hurts more lmao.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Hey it's the sugar tax didn't you know? Lmao. Well at least it discourages diabetes? Realistically though, the PokeDollar is like Yen. It'd be like $3.50 USD. Pokeballs would average like 10.00 USD. As weird as this may sound the criminal organizations are kinda like jokes. The stealing part is more realistic and I can totally see that being an issue. Pokemon isn't a perfect world but in terms of relative safety and being able to move up per say I guess it's easier mobility in that regard. I'm basing it off of other source materials and not strictly games as well. Plus fainting is more optimal than dying and having your soul shoved back into your body. Dying hurts no joke. Coming back hurts more lmao.
You should at least be able to reuse Pokeballs thrown and didn't catch the Pokemon. If they throw away every failed ball after one attempt, there'd be garbage dumps solely filled with empty Pokeballs. That sounds like a ton of wasted material, and since it's plastic it won't rot away and would probably there a century from now. They really should keep their garbage in check. Same goes for the medicine bottles. They sell them by the dozen to 10 year old trainers and they don't even follow up on them! Are all the adults in this world useless?

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Lol. If I could do that, I would comfortably be a player in pro evolution soccer. This way, I get paid stupendous amounts of money as my income. I would live the comfortable life of footballers.

It would also be cool if I were in my F1 motor gp. I laugh at some of making wishes such as being in a war game. You forget that once you're in, you're susceptible to the dangers as well -- the grenades, the gunshots, the surprise attacks, etc. Lol
Yes you are right. Many want to love in war games to get excitement. But they forget in reality they do not need this. We need money to survive and enjoy life. You told good choice. Nowadays players are earning unbelievable amount of money in games.Like football is high paying profession if you are expert and famous.F1 motor gp is also high paying game if done in reality.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would probably want to live in GTA V especially if I could respawn because you could so much in that game so I can't imagine what you could if it was a real world.

fishmonk

Reaction score
If I could live in a game, I would chose to live in the Mass Effect universe. The possibility of traveling to other planets and a more advanced Earth seems to be great for me. I think I would be able to live as a intergalactic trader. There's plenty of alien cultures and languages to learn as well.

lordrenly

Reaction score
I would live in a universe where technologies are advanced and there are a lot of military weapons but in the same time, there are a lot of magical phenomenon in my universe, a good example is the Star Wars universe and Metal Gear Solid universe. Then, my goal is to get my hands on those advanced technologies and magical powers so that I can be the top.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If I could live in a game, I would chose to live in the Mass Effect universe. The possibility of traveling to other planets and a more advanced Earth seems to be great for me. I think I would be able to live as a intergalactic trader. There's plenty of alien cultures and languages to learn as well.
For me I don't like stories with a futuristic theme. I'm more of a sword, shield, and magic type, compared to lasers, aliens, and space travel. I dunno, I think it's just more fun to go on an adventure hunting dragons over going into space battles and conquering planets. For me the laser-based firearms are too "cartooney" to be an actual threat, and the goo thing that comes afterwards is just ridiculous.