• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could live in any game...

m33kuh

Reaction score
Good question. If it were possible, I'd be in WoW. I always hated those murlocs. They kept on killing me when I was a noob at the game. So now if I get the chance to be in the game itself, I'd go directly to them! But what if the game is in low rate? Should I also level first? And farm? But then they will kill me instead like they used to do! Nooo!! XD

Neo

Reaction score
Nice question! I always daydream about being inside the game I last played. But if I were to live in a game I'd go for Call of Duty or Read Dead Redemption. I also wanted to be a ninja in Naruto UNS.

Cendrillon

Reaction score
My chances are either for Pokemon or WoW.
Pokemon for the sense of freedom to be able to go wherever you'd like and make money without having to break a sweat, not to mention you'd get to find out about the world's secrets along with your best friends.
And WoW because there's gonna be adventures wherever you look for. I mean, you could clearly kick the bucket during a raid but there's always the chance to revive so who cares.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
I like to live in Pokemon world.having pokemon fight for me and protects me.It may be mario world.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
There aren't many pretty towns, i'd like to be in costa sel sol because living by the beach is always good ... but i can't stand hot weather too much, i prefer cold weather so i guess icicle inn is my choice .

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Why is everyone going for first person shooters? Do you not want to live peacefully without all the gun battles :D?
I would probably choose Grand Theft Auto because of the ease of making money and the ability to become whatever you want to be. But then you would have to probably fight all the maniacs like Trevor using helicopters and RPGs in the city, so I'm not sure how safe it would be. Watch dogs would be another game that would be cool to live in. Imagine being able to hack whatever you want, endless money for yourself so you could literally buy anything and everything
And their healthcare is so good you can get out of the hospital an hour after getting shot multiple times by guns. Can't beat that, you can't die in this game. They'll just patch you up over and over and just take some money for hospital bills. Other than that, have fun committing crimes! You'll end up back in the hospital anyway!

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Reaction score
And their healthcare is so good you can get out of the hospital an hour after getting shot multiple times by guns. Can't beat that, you can't die in this game. They'll just patch you up over and over and just take some money for hospital bills. Other than that, have fun committing crimes! You'll end up back in the hospital anyway!
Let's not forget the fact that the police officers will happily turn an eye if you are driving around madly or hitting some innocent people on the road. But make sure never to even go near a police officer innocently because they will start shooting you up. To be fair, it now sounds like real life America where you get shot for being innocent and not doing anything :D.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Mine will be in Call of Duty and other than that it will be World of Warcraft because it's magical. I usually play FPS games only, but as MMPORG game I love the World of Warcraft. Good storyline, creatures, and magical places.

Kharyode

Reaction score
Grand Theft.. I want to be in Vice city , I just love there cars, beach and inn...

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
Lol. If I could do that, I would comfortably be a player in pro evolution soccer. This way, I get paid stupendous amounts of money as my income. I would live the comfortable life of footballers.

It would also be cool if I were in my F1 motor gp. I laugh at some of making wishes such as being in a war game. You forget that once you're in, you're susceptible to the dangers as well -- the grenades, the gunshots, the surprise attacks, etc. Lol

WarVet

Reaction score
Oh, Metal Gear Solid. Peace Walker preferably. Imagine having your very own fortress in the middle of the sea! Rows and rows of tanks and helicopters awaiting your slightest movement to get in battle. Soldiers saluting you left and right. You'd get all the chicks! (Even if there are not so many of em)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Let's not forget the fact that the police officers will happily turn an eye if you are driving around madly or hitting some innocent people on the road. But make sure never to even go near a police officer innocently because they will start shooting you up. To be fair, it now sounds like real life America where you get shot for being innocent and not doing anything :D.
But hey, free cars a lot of the time since a lot of cars don't even have locks on them. Forget working hard on an office daily, just sell a stolen car for easy money! As soon as you steal it, it's as good as yours because nobody will ever come looking for it. How people manage to keep being broke and in desperate need for money on that universe is beyond me. Making money there is incredibly easy.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I'll definitely be going with Eve online with this one. I just love the massive space universe that Eve online has to offer. Off topic, have any of you guys played Eve Online?

Lexi

Reaction score
Definitely World of Warcraft. You'd never be bored, there's adventure and magic anywhere. Another one would be the Legend of Zelda. The scenery in some games is just so beautiful and filled with things to do.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
If I'm to be a character of any game I wish, it will definitely be FIFA soccer game.
I will play my heart out to make my fans happy and that is my dream for playing aside the cash I will earning.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I'm a simple person and I love traveling so maybe I would choose Super Mario of the olden times. They had a lot of places to see and every place presents excitement and suspense. But to be honest, it would be tiring to be traveling continuously especially if the destination has something in suspense or something unexpected. For the modern games, I would be scared stiff to be inside DOTA and some other war games.
HahahA.
You've made me missed the olden days when Super Mario was the greatest superhero in my life.
How time flies!
Indeed, Super Mario has suffered.
Always trotting to the danger zones

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If I'm to be a character of any game I wish, it will definitely be FIFA soccer game.
I will play my heart out to make my fans happy and that is my dream for playing aside the cash I will earning.
Pretty sure you can do that too if you trained in real life. Is there an age limit or something that draws the line where you have to be "trained" at the sport? I'm sure if you really want it, you can get it. Maybe not on a global scale, but playing for your country's team or league would be a good enough gig if you enjoy it, and the money would probably come along too.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Pretty sure you can do that too if you trained in real life. Is there an age limit or something that draws the line where you have to be "trained" at the sport? I'm sure if you really want it, you can get it. Maybe not on a global scale, but playing for your country's team or league would be a good enough gig if you enjoy it, and the money would probably come along too.
Unfortunately I have never 'thrown' my legs before(i don't play football).
So it is near impossible to get to that stage that I can imagine only in FIFA games. Lol.

Last edited:

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Definitely World of Warcraft. You'd never be bored, there's adventure and magic anywhere. Another one would be the Legend of Zelda. The scenery in some games is just so beautiful and filled with things to do.
Hahaha, do you like fighting in real life?
I like legends though.