• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could be a character ?

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Oh that's easy. I'd be Megaman X.

He's got the ability to dash, sometimes in the air depending on what leg armor hes got. He can power up his megabuster with a near limitless array of special powers for any circumstance. His armor is fully customizeable. Let's not forget that fun "pew pew pew" sound when he dies. But that's okay! I had an extra guy!

I loved those games and I was a young teenager when they came out so the anime teenage melodrama of the narrative was right where I was. The long scale story telling over hundreds of years really appealed to me and I was particularly taken by how X was the successor of Megaman, inheriting all of his best qualities and the burden of defending a world that had grown far more complicated since the days of Dr. Light. I really enjoyed X's hammy self doubt and the way he fought for justice, but not at all costs.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I would love to be in one of those car racing games. I so love playing those games and would like to experience how it feels like to actually be in the game. I will also have the opportunity to drive my dream car, win trophies and get rich. How great would that be if it would have been possible.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Any witcher, but hey, being Geralt of Rivia can't be that bad. You get to roam around a beautiful land, hunt monsters for a living, go on an adventure and fight bosses knowing that you'll be alive by the end of it. It's a great adventure and being a witcher sounded so appealing that they even made a Witcher school in Poland just to cater to big fans of the franchise.

nickdamon

Reaction score
Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. He's got some tough moments in his life but I'd love a space adventure with aliens and raw moments.
Orrrr a life absurd and opposite of mine perhaps. The life of Tommy Vercetti from GTA Vice City would be wild.

goldlady

Reaction score
If I had to choose one of the characters of the games I have played so far... I would say Tenient Shepherd. He started just as support character and then become an antagonist with a interesting story.

pichugirl

Reaction score
A pokemon! I'll be my deloved pichu in a Pokemon Mistery Game.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
Lara Croft! Who doesn’t want to be freaking Tomb Raider! Kicking some buts everywhere I go and looking good while I do it.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Any witcher, but hey, being Geralt of Rivia can't be that bad. You get to roam around a beautiful land, hunt monsters for a living, go on an adventure and fight bosses knowing that you'll be alive by the end of it. It's a great adventure and being a witcher sounded so appealing that they even made a Witcher school in Poland just to cater to big fans of the franchise.
Okay, you can be Geralt and I'll be Ciri? She's my favorite character from the Witcher 3. When you could actually play as her... damn, that was so awesome. I loved every second. She's just a badass and she isn't afraid to take on ANYBODY. I'd love to be Ciri for a week and experience things that she did in the game. She's truly fearless.

Moaz

Reaction score
I could be um... Franklin, because Franklin has an amazing house with awesome view..no doubt Franklin for sure.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Okay, you can be Geralt and I'll be Ciri? She's my favorite character from the Witcher 3. When you could actually play as her... damn, that was so awesome. I loved every second. She's just a badass and she isn't afraid to take on ANYBODY. I'd love to be Ciri for a week and experience things that she did in the game. She's truly fearless.
lol Ciri is too overpowered though. They speculate that if there ever was a Witcher 4, Ciri might be the main character since Geralt's story is done. But I don't think it's very exciting to play from level 1 when you can just spam teleport while hitting everyone from behind. I love Ciri the character, but her gameplay is just too easy. Just click teleport and nobody can even match up.

amine erraji

Reaction score
i wish i could be geralt from the witcher 3 it is the most detailed character in any game for me, the way he thinks and solve problemes it amaze me and the lore after that univers is crazy. I can safley it's the best character for the next two years.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I really don't want to be someone else because it will be hard to fit in a life that someone else lived. I'd rather be in those games where you could create your own character like Monster Hunter or Dragon's Dogma. I feel like I would mess up the story greatly if I was put in place of the protagonist of non-RPG games because I am rather reluctant on making choices and I do not have the mental fortitude to go through their challenges.

ZXD22

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind being Sonic the Hedgehog. Being able to do anything faster than any humans or robots can definitely has its perks.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Bench this is very difficult to choose because I have played a lot of games and characters until now and most of them are very good and are hard to choose from. Let's say that I would be the Agent York from Deadly Premonition, it would be awesome to profiling the criminals, try to catch them, I have chosen this character because it is like me, an odd person that is hardly accepted by people around!

Gladdy

Reaction score
lol Ciri is too overpowered though. They speculate that if there ever was a Witcher 4, Ciri might be the main character since Geralt's story is done. But I don't think it's very exciting to play from level 1 when you can just spam teleport while hitting everyone from behind. I love Ciri the character, but her gameplay is just too easy. Just click teleport and nobody can even match up.
What? Really? I didn't hear that yet... oh my god, now I want it. I still like Geralt though. I read the books and I feel connected to him. Like, I understand how he sees things and the way he thinks. I do agree that in the game Ciri is ridiculously overpowered... especially the early parts. It was like playing Geralt on steroids, haha. It didn't make much sense but she's still badass and I'd love to be her.

yunken

Reaction score
I will definitely be Ronaldo or Messi, they have been my favorite players in FIFA since when I started playing it. Their accuracy, speed and strength will make me want to be them in FIFA any time I'm playing it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
What? Really? I didn't hear that yet... oh my god, now I want it. I still like Geralt though. I read the books and I feel connected to him. Like, I understand how he sees things and the way he thinks. I do agree that in the game Ciri is ridiculously overpowered... especially the early parts. It was like playing Geralt on steroids, haha. It didn't make much sense but she's still badass and I'd love to be her.
Early part? What about the last part of the game where everyone she fought died in 1 hit? When she unlocked her potential? So if there ever was a Witcher 4, she can't be at full power so it would be more fun. Meaning we can't have her being a witcher after the events of the game. At best we should see her training to get her powers done, traveling to different lands and all that, so at least we get factors like unreliability to use her powers, or having just short bursts of it so we can't teleport spam.

mcbryan

Reaction score
I want to be Mario from Super Mario Bors. I know most of you find it weird lol but Mario is a cool character wherein it can attract many girls lol. I find Mario a unique player where in no one can do the same right now. Most characters nowadays are so realistic and that makes it boring for me.

Jameson

Reaction score
The character I created in my last CKII game. Started at 16, had 5 wives, 15 concubines, 23 children, conquered Africa, Spain, France and shaped Europe in his image before finally dying at 83. Sounds like a full life to me. xd
Lol that's insane.

Jameson

Reaction score
I definitely would be Carl Johnson from GTA San Andreas, I would use cheats on myself and get a lot of money, cars, women and own the whole city, I know that's much to ask, but only the money would be okay for me.
I agree with you.GTA has some awesome characters.