• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could be a character ?

fishmonk

Reaction score
I would want to be a character on Stardew Valley. It seems great and relaxing. The environment is very natural and there's plenty of fresh produce for consumption.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
If you could inherit personality, Alistair from Dragon Age Origins. I don't know, I'd love being around myself being him. Plus, you get to wander around with the main character, so adventure is guaranteed and so is that oh-so-sweet gameplay armour. There's some bothersome issues to deal with because of spoilers, yeah, but that would be worth it in the end.

juliabennixe

Reaction score
If I would be a character, I would love to be Aurora. She is a mage and her skills are AAAA+ I love how she froze nearby enemies, and the massive attack for her third skill. All she does was froze everyone near her. It gives her allies time to kill them, and win the game. Plus, she looks really stunning and beautiful in her outfit. She's the Queen of Ice. She even walks like a model while playing the game. Even when she's running out of health, she still walks like she runs the world. Haha