• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could be a character ?

topflight

Reaction score
i would want to be Bo Duke from Dukes of Hazzard, i mean come on that would be awsome.

my close 2nd choice would be Bruce Wayne/ Batman, thesingle best crime fighter

Mr. Kiborgue

Reaction score
If i could be a character i would be black dante from the last DMC..
except i wouldnt smoke LOL!

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
I would be the guy in Vice city , the guy is unstoppable, he can take whatever he wants with just one click and the best thing is he has freedom to do whatever he wants since there are cheat codes.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Larry from Leisure Suit Larry. Why? Because why not!? Suffer boring minigames for a chance to get laid LOL. That or I'd be Geralt from The Witcher series, because he always gets the hottest ladies to sleep with him!..... Okay. I need a life.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Nathan Drake, for sure. The fact of going out on adventures, the rides, and the girls :)yum:) Going on adventures man, get to know the entire world, amazing man.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
The Batman, the best detective in the world, what else? I know that Batman is a comic character, but he has his own games too, so I would like to be him lol. In other hand, if you want me to say which character only from games, I think I would like to be Kratos or Vaas, they are very crazy characters that make me hate them and love them.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Definitely Spider Man. I had Spider Man 2 on GC wjen it came out back in the day. Hands down one of my all-time favorite games ever. I used to waste so much time on the story mode just swinging around the city. Wishing I could do that. Every time there was an opportunity to get swing upgrades so you could swing faster and longer. I never really cared for completing the missions for this reason.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well, he may not be strictly a video game character but I think I would definitely choose Batman. I'm a pretty huge comic book geek and Batman has been my favorite super hero since I was a kid. Heck I'm even wearing a Batman shirt right now. So being able to dawn the cowl and fight crime as the Caped Crusader - - and make some sweet lovin' on the side with Catwoman - - that would be pretty awesome.

Yeah there's the whole no parents thing but eh, you win some you lose some.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I have a weird choice...
Why be some soldier risking to die, some superhero with superproblems or some weird creatures when I could choose Maxwell, from Scribblenauts? For those who don't know he's just.. well, a regular guy, but have a magic notebooke where he can write anything the wants, and it appear. That's it, extra powerful! I could write anything and make it appear, without limit - I think.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
I would choose Sora from Kingdom Hearts. You get to hang out with all the Disney characters and explore all the different worlds. Sure you're fighting all the time. But at least you get to do cool moves. And salted ice cream.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
I would love to be a Super Mario. I have so many of my beautiful childhood memories associated with him . It was my first gaming crush and I would love to act and walk like him.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I wanted to be an adventurer, but I do not like the idea of taking an arrow in the knee.

Makef0rt

Reaction score
Spyro. Who doesn't want to be a fu,cking dragon!

Ah, the memories. Have you ever heard of Tomba? One of the older titles, too.

As for myself, I would probably aim for Geralt. Slaying monsters, having lovers all around world and being a bad-ass.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Commander Shepard :D Since Mass Effect is my favorite game, and I get to save the galaxy, travel by Normandy, meet other races and hang out with Garrus. The whole ME Universe is astonishing to me, so that is my choice.

Ipa07

Reaction score
Niko Bellic from GTA 4. He was just so cool to me and I always wanted to be him.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I want to become my created character in Smackdown vs Raw. I know all the strong moves and no one can beat me. I also have all the belts (except Women's). I'm like a God of Wrestling.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Lara croft is strubborn,a badass an knows what she wants. She doesn't give up easly she is strong. Determined and above all-she can beat the crap out of you. 1800807-lara_croft.png

thart

Reaction score
For me i would like to be Leon, in resident evil, grab my knife and start killin some zombies.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
I would like to be Kratos in the god of war. It feels good to be a god. I don't have a thing for war games, but at least this guy was unstoppable in this game. He couldn't be killed by even other gods, so this makes it easy for me to assume his character. :tongueout:

Last edited:

WarVet

Reaction score
My first choice would be Big Boss from MGS. But the ending of Phantom pain really disappointed me. So I was left without a role model. Maybe Auron from FFX. Always liked that guy.