• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could be a character ?

Bench

Reaction score
If you could be any character from any game, what would it be?

Bench

Reaction score
id love to be Trevor, hes the best nutter ever

Guardian

Reaction score
The character I created in my last CKII game. Started at 16, had 5 wives, 15 concubines, 23 children, conquered Africa, Spain, France and shaped Europe in his image before finally dying at 83. Sounds like a full life to me. xd

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Master Chief, the guy can't be stopped!

Axe

Reaction score
I would be Alec Mason from Red Faction Guerrilla.

Lola

Reaction score
A koopa troopa from Mario, one with a red shell.

niightwind

Reaction score
First one that popped into my head was Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2, but nah, I'd rather not go through that. :p I think I would go with the female protagonist from Rune Factory 4. I'd be both super cute and have potential to be really strong, lol. Plus Rune Factory has my favorite weapon option, duel blades.

If I was to go for something more unique though, I'd say a random Espeon in the Pokemon games, or maybe a Latias. Because like Voi says, who the heck wouldn't want to be a dragon!?

Lex

Reaction score
Adam Jensen. Badass augmented ex-cop with sexy retractable shades and arm blades, nuff said. I'd love to have parkour skills like Fate from Mirror's Edge too though.

Joel7050

Reaction score
I'd be Ash, mainly because he has a Pikachu. Having a pikachu in real life is extremely convenient!

Steamroller

Reaction score
A shaper in geneforge, why do you want a Pokémon when you can create your own creatures to do your biddings?.

Casiox

Reaction score
I definitely would be Carl Johnson from GTA San Andreas, I would use cheats on myself and get a lot of money, cars, women and own the whole city, I know that's much to ask, but only the money would be okay for me.

NotCasual

Reaction score
Ezio Auditore. Yeah, I guess his brothers and father get killed, but he's amazing nonetheless. You get to climb up on high buildings, kill people using your awesome assassin skills, use the Apple of Eden, and you live in an amazing time period: the Renaissance. You'll even get to meet Leonardo Da Vinci!

Just the outfit and hidden blades would be enough for me, though. Probably too scared for the other stuff.

fcuco

Reaction score
Kyle Katarn, I would love to be a mercenary in the Star Wars universe and up being and having the powers of a Jedi and my own lightsaber. Is this character canon anymore by the way? I am no sure about that.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I would most likely choose a GTA character. Either CJ from GTA San Andreas or Franklin from GTA V. After thinking about it, I would probably choose Franklin. I felt disconnected to the GTA V storyline (compared to previous installments in the series). I felt Franklin's character seemed the most relatable. Not to my life, just life in general. A man born in South, Los Santos. Raised by his grandmother, began as a street hustler as well as repossessing cars. Just trying to make it in life legit but ultimately becoming a criminal. He also had my favorite special ability (driving focus) within the GTA V game. I WISH I had that special ability in real life.

"Look homie, I don't mind dying. You feel me? But I just wanna die with something that matters, homie."
― Franklin Clinton

megaanmaarie

Reaction score
It's a tough choice. I've played so many games with characters I've loved, but I think it would be Yuna from FFX or Yennefer from Witcher. Both characters are interesting, they're important to the overall story, and they're just well-developed. I love that Yuna transforms into someone with a backbone that breaks from tradition to fight for her own path. And Yennefer is, well, Yennefer. She's straight to the point, powerful, and super intelligent. Plus being able to summon something or cast spells would be a pretty neat thing.