• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I am creating an html and css template here is a preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzed

Reaction score
I love how this turned into an argument.
Stay on topic, or your post will be deleted.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Hoax said:
The Main Pimp said:
Hoax said:
The Main Pimp said:
Hoax said:
How about your life lol

Don't get mad. :)

Mad about what lol? Banning me on a dead site oh dear lol

Oh dear, oh dear, calm down fat boy slim.

aww someone getting a little stressed lol, truth hurts huh chris lol.. and whos fat lol? come on skype i will do a video call.. you idiot lol.

Stressed about what? I'm not the one who keeps logging into a site that they are banned on.. LOL.

Really? You sure look fat faced to me.. hmm, must be storing food for winter huh?
59ab61.png

H

Hoax

i find it soooo funny how you find a picture on my facebook and then assume its me lol, im on skype with lagging.. chris turn your cam on and lets do a little video call on teamviewer lol... waiting... skype (undeniablelogic) come on chris dont be shy lol.. you complete idiot lol

Pulseeey, we all know this is the real you, you sure look like a fat twisted c*nt to me ;)

ac18a378a6337fccc1b279be12448d98.png

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Hoax said:
i find it soooo funny how you find a picture on my facebook and then assume its me lol, im on skype with lagging.. chris turn your cam on and lets do a little video call on teamviewer lol... waiting... skype (undeniablelogic) come on chris dont be shy lol.. you complete idiot lol

Pulseeey, we all know this is the real you, you sure look like a fat twisted ***** to me ;)

ac18a378a6337fccc1b279be12448d98.png

Actually it's from RapidGrab, Who is the other person you're with? They seem large as well.

My PC does not have a webcam with it. Sorry to disappoint. :')

You're calling me an idiot but it seems it's all on you.. lol.

H

Hoax

aww surprise surprise you don't have a cam.. a little convenient isn't it? loool

ohh well chris its ok we all understand what a tragic excuse of a human being you are.. dont sweat it :)

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Hoax said:
aww surprise surprise you don't have a cam.. a little convenient isn't it? loool

ohh well chris its ok we all understand what a tragic excuse of a human being you are.. dont sweat it :)

No, it just means i don't have a cam? o_O facepalm.

And ok i won't. cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.