• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I am creating an html and css template here is a preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burned Designs

Reaction score
I will be releasing the codes when im done with the entire template

giveaway2_zpsc3fae0eb.png

Electric Shock

Reaction score
Atleast you can style that dropdown menu a bit. I know exactly where you took it from.

Ace

Reaction score
Electric Shock said:
Atleast you can style that dropdown menu a bit. I know exactly where you took it from.
So do I, effone used the site to try and teach Twinkie Pinkie how to make drop down menus. :p

Burned Designs

Reaction score
Sorry im not very familiar with drop menus so i borrowed it But dont worry I left Credit in the html file

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
At least you added credit! I know a lot of people that wouldn't of added it.

Nokturnal

Reaction score
Why would anyone download and use your ugly template if they can just find thousands of others made by professionals for free?

I would expect more of you considering that you are, quoted:

Burned Designs said:
-I am familiar with-
HTML
CSS

Looks like sh!t

-Nokturnal

P

Piracy

Nokturnal said:
Why would anyone download and use your ugly template if they can just find thousands of others made by professionals for free?

Burned Designs said:
-I am familiar with-
HTML
CSS

Looks like sh!t

-Nokturnal

Not cool... We all gotta learn somewhere.. You can know these languages and not have the best designs in the world... we're all beginners at some point.

On Topic:
Cool Burned, I suggest changing up the font though, the serif font doesn't look to good. Keep it up.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Piracy said:
Nokturnal said:

Burned Designs said:
-I am familiar with-
HTML
CSS

Looks like sh!t

-Nokturnal

Not cool... We all gotta learn somewhere.. You can know these languages and not have the best designs in the world... we're all beginners at some point.

On Topic:
Cool Burned, I suggest changing up the font though, the serif font doesn't look to good. Keep it up.

Designs people create are not based on knowledge of CSS or HTML etc. It depends on the creativity you have when you are coding.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Nokturnal, if you are going to say it is shit, atleast give him tips to improve.

Nokturnal

Reaction score
The Main Pimp' pid='20154' dateline='1368077179' said:
Designs people create are not based on knowledge of CSS or HTML etc. It depends on the creativity you have when you are coding.

CSS is overall what controls design. HTML and .tpl files (if used) are used to control the layout and positioning of the CSS.

And the only way to be creative with CSS is to have much knowledge in CSS.
I have no tips to give.

I'm not saying sh!t, I'm saying my opinion. Because the template looks like sh!t.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Nokturnal said:

CSS is overall what controls design. HTML and .tpl files (if used) are used to control the layout and positioning of the CSS.

I have no tips to give.

I'm not saying sh!t, I'm saying my opinion. Because the template looks like sh!t.

Oh thanks.
As a web designer, i never knew that until now. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think what he is trying to say is give constructive reviews and opinions rather than just saying it's shit like a full on dickhead.

Fuzed

Reaction score
If it looked like shit, it would look like actual shit in a toilet :7
There are better words than shit, if you are giving an opinion use something better than shit.

-Squish-

Ace

Reaction score
Nokturnal said:

I have no tips to give.

34638130.jpg

:)

Nice template Designs. :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
SquishFX said:
If it looked like *****, it would look like actual ***** in a toilet :7

-Squish-

That is the worst come back I have heard in a long time, congrats :D

Nokturnal

Reaction score
SquishFX said:
If it looked like *****, it would look like actual ***** in a toilet :7
There are better words than *****, if you are giving an opinion use something better than *****.

-Squish-

Here's a better statement for you guys, Pimp and Squish:

"The template is quite ugly, and I believe it looks rather boring and plain. It does not meet my substantial requirements of a proper HTML template".

In other words, IT LOOKS LIKE SH!T!
That's my opinion. Idgaf.

Burned Designs

Reaction score
Ace said:
Nokturnal said:

I have no tips to give.

34638130.jpg

Thanks
And thanks to anyone else who appreciates the effort of just trying to make an html and css template

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Burned Designs said:
Ace said:
Nokturnal said:

I have no tips to give.

34638130.jpg

Thanks
And thanks to anyone else who appreciates the effort of just trying to make an html and css template

With all due respect, he does have a point slightly.

You need some primary colors in there.

Stealth

Reaction score
Be careful before someone decided to break in the ban hammer, it hasn't been used forever.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Stealth said:
Be careful before someone decided to break in the ban hammer, it hasn't been used forever.

Haha.. good one, next joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.