• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How possessive are you for your games?

Thammy

Reaction score
Well, being possesive with my games has to do with whose care they are, i mean some people are so careless especially when the item in question isn't theirs. So I'll be really possessive if it's with a careless person. But if you could assure me on the safety of my game, then honestly, you could have it all. Infact it ends up being a win win thing if you're someone I'm not possesive of my games with, cos i could possibly exchange games with you and try ones you've got and i don'thave

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I'm a bit possessive with my stuffs in general but I'll lend them if I know the person is going to take care of them, otherwise I will just say no to anyone asking for them. Especially games. they are expensive and I need to be take care in order not to get damage, So I'll say I like lending but not to people that are carefree.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I keep my games in immaculate condition and they are just like you cracked the seal open. I don't lend games to anyone. Every time I lend out a game something happens to the case or they scratch the disk (pre bluray) The thing that I have learned over the years is people don't respect other people's property especially when they don't respect their own.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I keep my games in immaculate condition and they are just like you cracked the seal open. I don't lend games to anyone. Every time I lend out a game something happens to the case or they scratch the disk (pre bluray) The thing that I have learned over the years is people don't respect other people's property especially when they don't respect their own.

I imagined right now you protecting all of your video games in a kind of fortress, away from everything and everyone. I mean, someting like: "You shall not pass!", Gandalf's style! :sweatsmile: