• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

Empire

Reaction score
As on any gaming allot, regards to lol none as I don't own the game based :p

Gladdy

Reaction score
When I was really into League of Legends, I sometimes played up to 8 games per day... almost every day but slowly, over time, I've grown out of it and now I'm a bit bored. Also, I used to play a lot with my friends but now the majority of them stopped as well. Playing alone isn't as fun. I don't know why but it just gets repetitive if you play it too much. I admire people that still manage to play ten hours every day for years.

Right now, I only play like 2-3 games per week. I've gotten into other games that feel more fresh and exciting so that's why I sort of ditched League.

Mlady98

Reaction score
When I was really into League of Legends, I sometimes played up to 8 games per day... almost every day but slowly, over time, I've grown out of it and now I'm a bit bored. Also, I used to play a lot with my friends but now the majority of them stopped as well. Playing alone isn't as fun. I don't know why but it just gets repetitive if you play it too much. I admire people that still manage to play ten hours every day for years.

Right now, I only play like 2-3 games per week. I've gotten into other games that feel more fresh and exciting so that's why I sort of ditched League.
I feel like I'm in the same boat, a few years ago I tried LoL out and would play about a game a day before I got bored of it. I look back and I still feel like I don't really know much strategy or anything else that you really need to succeed with in this game. I'd love to find a new game with as big of a community as LoL has, or rather, once had. Everything comes in waves and I'm sure that in another few years nostalgia will draw us all back to LoL What games do you play now?

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Every possible oppurtunity and availability that i can see, i would indulge it into gaming. That was before i have my family. Now. I can only smile when i see posters of the game.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would say that I really don't play that often anymore. I used to play all the time and every day but I think I just grew out of playing video games all the time.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
When my civil status was single, my activity was, work 8 hours shift, play World of Tanks, DOTA and others which I already forgot their names for 14 hours, 5 minute breaks for snacks and smoking and the play again. Now that I have a family and preparing kid's colloge fund, I can only play COC for just 30 minutes. And that is multitasking. Either I'm taking a dump or doing something else. I've been playing that game for 3 years now and my level just broke the 120th mark. I'm not complaining. I just miss the good old days when I am what I and my world is my own. If you can still play 12 hours straight and have a family. DUDE... I SALUTE YOU.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I played a lot when I was on full vacation, now with the university and part time job I'm lucky if I can play 2 or 3 games per day of the weekend also my mouse it's so old that it makes it difficult it's one of those that has a little ball in the bottom (It's from when I used to own a Pentium 3 PC) but I'm earning some money to buy a new one to have a better experience whenever I got the chance to play this addictive game.

Deen

Reaction score
During the week with classes going, I hardly ever play games unless it is in the late evening around 12-2, which gets rough because of classes at or 9 the next morning. But if I am casted in a production and/or working on it, I only get a chance to play games on the weekends in the morning and afternoon due to going out with friends.

During the break though, I have plenty of time to play games. I just don't play the all that much because I would rather watch television shows and movies on DVD, write, or go exercise.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I used to play 3 or more per day. Now I play 3 games in 3 months. I quit playing LoL 2 years ago because I was sick of the community. The game is fine, really, but the community, Jesus.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, this is a funny question I think, I play games every day, once when I go to work I am playing on the bus, then I am playing when I come back from work at the subway, and if I have time, I will play 2-3 games from PC after I reach home. This program is not fixed for each day, it depends on every day in part, but usually, this is my gaming program!

WarVet

Reaction score
I used to play 3 or more per day. Now I play 3 games in 3 months. I quit playing LoL 2 years ago because I was sick of the community. The game is fine, really, but the community, Jesus.

One of the things that made me quit playing also. I don't get all the hype with LOL, to begin with. Sure it's a good game but I don't really think it deserves all the attention it gets really. Secondly, the community gives the game a bad name really. They treat a video game like it's a real thing like they're getting paid to play or something. I mean there ARE people getting paid to play but those are not cursing at everyone online now, are they?

Fuzyon

Reaction score
It depends, but I try to get at least 10 games a week. I play a lot more in the weekends when I have more time to spare, sometimes League makes me angry so I try to not play when I'm under some workload and need to focus my attention on important things.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I play four games at day, is this normaly the time i invest in this game, for now i have 4 years playing League of Legends and still is very enjoyable, is a adicted game.

forumheem

Reaction score
I used to play 10 games per day back in 2014 but now I play maybe 5 games per week. Because I don't have as much time as I used to have. Also, the game is not exciting to me as It was a few years ago. Things that are being added to the game don't interest me that much. But I still really like to watch professional players play the game.

pauldox3

Reaction score
I think the more appropriate question is how long do i dont play since i spend nost of my waking hours playing haha. Kidding aside, I play around 8-10 hours a day depending on my class schedule but my class schedule. Sometimes even more when im super bored or am feeling super lazy lol

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I usually play league of legends for 5-6 hrs a day but 3-4x a week only due to certain priorities as a student. I usually play on internet cafes even if I have my own laptop and internet because the internet gets slow due to many mobile phones and laptops connected in the house. However, when my play and playmates are bad, I log out early because if you continue to play without a good mood and unskillful playmates, you will end up decreasing your rank.