• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

burtpovski

Reaction score
I used to play at least 5 or so games a day. After I get home from school or work, I'd hop right on to LoL. But now, I've started to play a lot less. Maybe 1-2 games a day now, so it has been a significant drop in the number of games that I play.

Shimus

Reaction score
I play whatever I can find to occupy my free time. This could be any amount or type of games, but only ever for the alotted free time that I get (4 hours?)

But lately little and less. I'd say like maybe two ARAMs. Maybe a Dom. Never an SR without friends.

Architect

Reaction score
I used to play from the moment I woke up until I fell asleep, I was a try-hard addict in this game but ever since Season 4 came out I was completely disappointed and uninstalled, I later re-installed simply to prove my friend a point about how easy it was for me to rank, so I hit gold in the last week for the game rewards, then I uninstalled again and I haven't been on since. Maybe if things improve for Season 6 I might reconsider it again but I'm a Season 1 Oldgen for League.

Shimus

Reaction score
I remember playing before there were competitive seasons, as well. Even then I'd play as much as I do now. It's one of those games 10 years down the road will still be fun and entertaining - half the reason I bought skins for the game. Not because I wanted to one of 'those guys' but to show my support and enjoy the game even more. I like the gifting idea too.

krab007

Reaction score
I used to play almost every day at least 2 matches, but then I kinda got sick of the negative attitute I always got from my teammates. Now I usually play on the weekend with a couple of my friends. We aren't too serious about the game so it is just a relaxing time I spend with them.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I used to play almost every day at least 2 matches, but then I kinda got sick of the negative attitute I always got from my teammates. Now I usually play on the weekend with a couple of my friends. We aren't too serious about the game so it is just a relaxing time I spend with them.
That's sad to hear. Hopefully, Riot can come up with a more effective banning system. :(

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Recently I haven't been playing much, 1-2 games every few days. But I would like to get back into it

yascaydeki

Reaction score
I play probably 2 games each day, sometimes 1 when I'm not feeling it. I'll play more if I do really good in those two games. Also, if my friends are playing with me, I'll end up going for way longer than I should.

AmenoKaji

Reaction score
I typically play league at least once a day. If I play more than that depends on my mood and or if I am playing with some of my friends. If I am by myself, I will play a ranked game to get my win of the day, and gain some LP, unless I am feeling really good I won't just flat out grind rank games. If my friends are around, I usually play a couple hours worth of ARAMs on NA or LAN server.

angrychicken

Reaction score
As much as I can. I'd call myself hopelessly addicted to this game. Since my schedule is pretty busy lately and since I discovered how fun Hearthstone is, I haven't played more than one-two games per day, but I'm still trying to get the first win of the day as much as I can.

Honeymoon

Reaction score
Once every week or two. I don't really dig LoL all that much. The game itself is great and all but the connection suck. For those of us who don't live in North America or Europe, staying connected can be a challenge.. and that's practically the worst thing ever when you're playing games like LoL. Not here for me getting scolded by strangers because I kept lagging.

Nehssa

Reaction score
It fluctuates... I am currently on a hiatus, I was on promos for Silver (yes, I am bronze, judge me qq) and I lost promos multiple times in a row. It made me feel pretty frustrated, so I've stopped for the time being. Usually I like playing a couple games a day.

JusApee

Reaction score
Depends on the time.. I'm very busy with college and girlfriend lately so I barely have time to play, but I use to do it when I get some free time. It really depends on my schedule, and I'm usually not keeping one, so yeah... Not having a schedule when your time is full is hard, really hard... If I were to have the time, I think I'd play like 5-10 games per day before getting bored.

Sk3tch

Reaction score
2-3 is about average for me. Mostly ARAMs so I can fit more into the same amount of time. Often though I'm just playing till I get the win of the day if I'm being honest. ARAM is also almost completely toxic and salt free so that's a nice bonus.

ASC

Reaction score
It really depends on what I am in the mood for.
There is pretty much a 100% chance of me getting on GMOD, but I play other fun games like: Arma 3, Brawlhala, CS:GO, and so much more.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
2-3 is about average for me. Mostly ARAMs so I can fit more into the same amount of time. Often though I'm just playing till I get the win of the day if I'm being honest. ARAM is also almost completely toxic and salt free so that's a nice bonus.
I've found myself going the same route lately since I don't have as much time to spare. Since a lot of people aren't experienced with the champs they get in ARAM, expectations are set lower so there's not nearly as much salt or toxicity, which is great, haha.

Once my workload diminishes and school is out for the summer, I'll probably start playing two or three ranked games every day to try and climb again.

Referal

Reaction score
I used to Play it a lot but stopped it most recently

lilac123

Reaction score
I usually play about 3-4 games before I get tired and before I feel bad about spending so much time playing League. I really liked the Dark Star game mode that was up a while ago since each game only took 10-15 mins and that way I could play a lot more games at a time.

fl1pz

Reaction score
You play 3 games a day? I think I play about 6 games a day because of how addicted I am to this amazing game. Maybe it is because I am always on winning sprees, but I just cannot get my hands off the computer. Not to mention me being extremely close to Diamond. I am currently sitting in Platinum 1. I just can't not get hyped whenever I have available time to play League Of Legends.