• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How much can u rate destiny over ten(/10)?

LeeLeakey

Reaction score
Please tell me 7,8,9..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

valy

Reaction score
I played "Destiny" game a long time ago; it may be over two years ago! All I can say about this game is that this game can be played solo or in small groups called "fireteams" if the player chooses, with significant parts of the match using matchmaking to ensure that the player was rarely alone. I would rate it 7/8 in my opinion.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It's an super easy 10 ou 10 for me. :smiley:

I love this game and I think it gets better with each new release. All the updates that are made are always great and interesting. :wink:

sarahme85

Reaction score
I am absolutely obsessed with Destiny. When it was first released the story was pretty simple and quick to get through so that was a bummer. Since then it has evolved into an all encompassing game of multiplayer and solo stories and challenges. It's changed so much that despite loving it SO much I haven't been able to get all caught up from when I took an 8 month hiatus from it! I give it a 9/10 for sure. Is there anything you needed to know about the game? I'm no pro but I'm definitely an enthusiast.

Gladdy

Reaction score
It's an super easy 10 ou 10 for me. :smiley:

I love this game and I think it gets better with each new release. All the updates that are made are always great and interesting. :wink:
Really, can you tell us more why you think it's 10/10? I was always very intrigued to trying it out but I am not sure if it's my style of game... but now that Destiny 2 is rapidly approaching I am very curious about why people think that the first one is worth getting :)

I watched a couple of streams but didn't really play the game myself... what game is it most similar to?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Really, can you tell us more why you think it's 10/10? I was always very intrigued to trying it out but I am not sure if it's my style of game... but now that Destiny 2 is rapidly approaching I am very curious about why people think that the first one is worth getting :)

I watched a couple of streams but didn't really play the game myself... what game is it most similar to?

In my opinion, this note justifies itself only by the "simple" fact that the game is extremely realistic (at least in my point of view :wink:).

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I am absolutely obsessed with Destiny. When it was first released the story was pretty simple and quick to get through so that was a bummer. Since then it has evolved into an all encompassing game of multiplayer and solo stories and challenges. It's changed so much that despite loving it SO much I haven't been able to get all caught up from when I took an 8 month hiatus from it! I give it a 9/10 for sure. Is there anything you needed to know about the game? I'm no pro but I'm definitely an enthusiast.

Am I mistaken or do you seem to be a complete addict to this game? I mean... Are you like a "Destiny's Teacher" or something? :smile:

Eli Maximilien

Reaction score
I highly recommend Destiny to anyone who is new to first person shooters, or is looking for something else to play. It's a great alternative to generic first person shooters like Call of Duty. Don't get me wrong, many COD games are amazing; it's just that they're losing their grandeur.

Destiny is really a mix between COD and Halo. If you enjoy sci-fi, there's a good chance you'll be enticed to play Destiny. I recommend that Warlord class. All in all, this game is a 9/10 for me. Destiny II should do very good numbers.

Referal

Reaction score
I would rate the game 8.5/10 as Destiny games are awesome to play as the game especially the free to play Destiny 2 they have online the gameplay is awesome I played the first half of the game has given me goosebumps everytime I play it I would recommend to anyone who wants a FPS free to play game and want something a bit better then Halo and Call Duty similar to person above me. The only thing that happens alot I think its due to my graphic card (I don't own one) the game tends to lag a lot which is bad it makes the shitty at times but overall its a pretty sleek game