• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Horror Game Project: One Night

Would you play this?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Enough with the plots, if you want to give him more send a private conversation please, other people may want to say something that doesn't involve a bunch of stories/plots.

Zen

Reaction score
Enough with the plots, if you want to give him more send a private conversation please, other people may want to say something that doesn't involve a bunch of stories/plots.
Okay, they can say it then. I will keep on telling him of great plots in this thread because some people may be interested in developing horror stories/games.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Okay, they can say it then. I will keep on telling him of great plots in this thread because some people may be interested in developing horror stories/games.

Well it's bogarting the entire thread, so try to limit it.

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
This horror games seems like a great idea, I would test out the beta if it happens.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
So far there's been a good bit of re hashing ideas. In order to get more playtime for people, the house is now going to be a mansion. I've also finished a sprint system with stamina, and currently have a working flashlight that will operate on crank power.

Zen

Reaction score
It should be of more like a massive mansion, like outlast, that increased in player time.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Trust me its going to be rather large, so far the only thing thats been built is the foyer and the library

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
And by built, I mean the walls and doors leading to the areas are set up along with some lighting and place holders marking where actual models will go later in the building process. The first process is just marking where things go, the 2nd is adding working doors and adding textures. The final step will be making things look pretty.

Zen

Reaction score
Sounds very good so far, you should add underground areas as well, increases the scare.

Cнroмα

Reaction score
Hmm, very interesting. Looks like like a pleb made i- OH WAIT IT'S YOU!

Seriously though looks like it's very interactive, i like it.

ASC

Reaction score
I love horror games. :)

Can't wait.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
I can't play horror games because I am way too scared by them. Mainly jumpscares

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Borriss, Allow me to introduce myself. I, Baron Blasty Ver Possposs, King of Norway am very intrigued by this game... However if my underwear is not properly soiled then I shall slap you across thy cheek and we shall duel at dawn.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this a game someone in our community is making or just a game you found either way I am gonna play dis.

HeadHunterX

FO Server Moderator
Reaction score
I'd play the Hell out of this in a heartbeat. Given the example you've provided it reminds me a lot of PT. Which is something I was very much looking forward to

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Is this a game someone in our community is making or just a game you found either way I am gonna play dis.
Yes, I am making this horror game.

I'd play the Hell out of this in a heartbeat. Given the example you've provided it reminds me a lot of PT. Which is something I was very much looking forward to
Thanks, but just so you all know, the example provided is from a kickstarter of people making a new silent hill game on unreal engine 4