• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hill Climb Racing

lindbergh

Reaction score
Sometimes it's nice to go back to basics. Haha! I've played this way back when I still had my Samsung Galaxy Y. It wasn't capable of playing games with high quality graphics. I wasn't able to play Real Racing or GT Racing. That's why I had to settle for Hill Climb Racing.

Nowadays, I usually play games with high end 3D graphics. And as time passes by, I kind of get tired of them and long to play some simple games. Hill Climb racing is a great game to play to have a bit of a break from all the glitzy 3D graphics of other games nowadays.

valy

Reaction score
I have played it for an hour or two, just because my son forced me to play it. I didn't like it, you are right it is stupid because too much gas on a climb will see you roll over backward, too much brake on a descent will see you rolling forwards.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I have played Hill Climb Racing and I was addicted to it back then. The main goal is to balance the vehicle and to climb those obstacles. I already maxed out one vehicle back then and I almost purchased them all. This thread gives me the motivation to play that back again. I played the game like 2-3 years ago but then I still have this feeling on wanting to play it again.