• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hill Climb Racing

Guardian

Reaction score
Anyone play Hill Climb Racing?

I haven't played too much lately, but for a time I was rather addicted to it. The simplest, most stupid game, but I couldn't get enough of it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
A friend of mine plays a lot of, i don't see the attraction of it really but i don't use my phone for games much.

Stealth

Reaction score
I used to play it all the time although I still play it time to time to kill some time after I take a final.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I use to play this back in like 2012 when it was first released. Haven't heard anyone talk about it since. Was a fun game but it being repetitive sort of I got bored eventually.

Guardian

Reaction score
Toxique said:
I use to play this back in like 2012 when it was first released. Haven't heard anyone talk about it since. Was a fun game but it being repetitive sort of I got bored eventually.

xd I was a little late to the game. I found it this past Christmas.

David17k7

Reaction score
I played this game so much a year back, but now it's old and boring. :(

sapett

Reaction score
I have loved Hill Climb recently. I've had it on my iPhome for awhile. I have unlocked everything up to the Monster Truck and Moon level, so I still have a ways to go before I have everything unlocked. It's been a lot of fun playing the game!

zanderlex

Reaction score
I was once addicted to this game. I played it once, didn't really see the fun in it but then I started getting deeper into levels and I got to the point where I liked unlocking things and I kept trying to go for more coins and distance and whatnot and I played for maybe a month. I was so addicted.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Completed it and got bored of it rather quickly afterwards, there's really nothing to do once you've unlocked everything and upgraded to the max. Moon was the easiest map to get a good amount of coins on.

Guardian

Reaction score
Completed it and got bored of it rather quickly afterwards, there's really nothing to do once you've unlocked everything and upgraded to the max. Moon was the easiest map to get a good amount of coins on.

The Moon and the Highway (with the right car) are the easiest to rack up the coins.

Andrei Birla Marian

Reaction score
Hill Climb Racer .. what a great game!
I can say that this game fascinated me by its simplicity, unable to detach my phone from the hours. Unfortunately, the second part of this game leaves much to be desired, as the game is very much "marketed", meaning that the ads are abundant, gamplay has changed, and the game once acclaimed by so many people has remained only a shadow.

camshaq23

Reaction score
I remember having this game back in 2015, it was so much fun. I enjoyed riding the back most though cause I loved to wheelie and doing back flips and front flips stacking up points/distance.

ValX

Reaction score
There was a phase when me and all of my friends would have Hill Climb Racing on our own phones and we would just play and try to upgrade and beat each others' high scores. In that phase I spent hours playing it and trying to unlock everything and upgrade my vehicle to the max levels. Even until now I am not bored by it, but I don't play it anymore. I'm pretty sure I will be addicted to it if I play it again.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I still remember this Game and I used to play it. In fact I found it to be entertaining. I used to compete with my friends while playing this game. I was so addicted to this game at a particular point. I would not mind to play this game again and compete with my friends.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I started playing Hill Climb Racing when I got my first phone a few years ago. It took me a few months for me to unlock everything and now I find it boring to play. I've just never been appealed to games that are repetitive.

Clara1993

Reaction score
it's true that hill climbing games are still addictive, I played one back in 2016 but I remember how I used to drop almost everything just to take some times to play it's crazy but yeah I enjoyed them and was always able to get prizes from level to level, I think all racing beginner should start by hill climbing games.

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to play hill climb racing all of the time honestly. I don't really play it as much anymore though because I just got bored it. It's a great game don't get me wrong, I just played it way to much lol.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I used to play it a lot, it's a fun game and it's kind of addictive. I love racing games and this one had a lot of vehicles and maps to choose from. The physics effects were very well done too. I remember it was difficult to start playing but once you got the gist it became easier.

Louis50

Reaction score
I played that game on my phone for a while, sometimes I still play. I pretty fun, but it can get a little boring from time to time.

kgord

Reaction score
It sounds like a great game to me. I might look for it. I used to play this game that used to be offered on the weather channel app, it was driving through all sorts of terrain, with different weather conditions. It was quite a fun game actually.