• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Heyo the mother whos alive somehow is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
1. If you did try to suicide then it is do to:

Watching your Hentie, and continuing to pretend your for ever alone and have no friends.
Gun laws in the us... Now i know what bernie has in his draw, it explains his murican attitude.

2. This is not true, the fact that you are replying with detail shows you are just fuking with us like u allways do.

3.WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL US. WE ARE RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. GOD KNOWS, I COULD BE A RAPIST, I MEEN, I LIVE IN THE FUKING CAYMAN ISLANDS.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
I have a 1911 in my desk and always think about what would happen but of course i don't attempt it
Lsp4xA5.jpg

Are you naked???? And whats under that shirt??? Cocain???

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
1. If you did try to suicide then it is do to:

Watching your Hentie, and continuing to pretend your for ever alone and have no friends.
Gun laws in the us... Now i know what bernie has in his draw, it explains his murican attitude.

2. This is not true, the fact that you are replying with detail shows you are just fuking with us like u allways do.

3.WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL US. WE ARE RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. GOD KNOWS, I COULD BE A RAPIST, I MEEN, I LIVE IN THE FUKING CAYMAN ISLANDS.
1. I give no absolute fuck

2. I give no damn fucks

3. Shut the fuck up and I dont give a fuck. Clear enough?

ASC

Reaction score
Ok, we are done here. Welcome back Meaty...

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.