• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Heyo the mother whos alive somehow is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
So uh.. Im not dead. Weirdly. Not going to explain in details. .357 magnum in the head. I guess It srapped the fuck off my forehead. Cause its literally a hole on my forehead but not like.. YOU KNOW. But anyways. I dont know what shitposts are cause mccaine keeps yelling at me about them and etc etc bye hi i dont give a fuck do whatever.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
*Shrug* I guess I kinda lost my mind for a moment. But you know fuck it.
I have a 1911 in my desk and always think about what would happen but of course i don't attempt it
Lsp4xA5.jpg

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Well Meaty what drove you to this shit?
Well. I talked to uh Tob or COUGH Bernie of it. Basically my life is fucked over and my friends are overall cunts. Also other personal things. I guess I misaimed where I shot so it scrapped my forehead and made me pass out

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Mind if we see a photo of the bullet hole in the ceiling of your room with a piece of paper saying fuck borris on it just to prove it happened?

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Mind if we see a photo of the bullet hole in the ceiling of your room with a piece of paper saying fuck borris on it just to prove it happened?
Why the fuck. In all hell. Would someone take a ucking picture. Of a bullet hole. If you dont believe me then go ahead. But I aintgoing to take evidence for almost dying. Fucking dibshits.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why the fuck. In all hell. Would someone take a ucking picture. Of a bullet hole. If you dont believe me then go ahead. But I aintgoing to take evidence for almost dying. Fucking dibshits.
I agree with you, fucking idiots... no one is going to go lol selfy and then blow their brains out... Well not normal people I guess...

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Obviously no one would take a fucking selfie before they commit suicide you idiots. What I am saying is, since meaty failed his suicide, there should be a bullet hole in his room. So to prove he lived, he should show us the hole in the ceiling with a piece of custom written paper so we know he isnt bullshitting the photo.

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Let me just get an image
Or let me think.. Hmm... Where would a bullet hole land if I suicided outside.. Ill be back scavenging my death area.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me just get an image
Or let me think.. Hmm... Where would a bullet hole land if I suicided outside.. Ill be back scavenging my death area.
As bad is this is that made me laugh, but he has a point also they are now going to ask for a picture of your injury.

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Yes I know but I really dont want to go outside and find the fucking hole and also I really dont care if any of you believed my failed suicide attempt, I know you want to see if Im being a overexaggerating motherrfucking c*nt face fucker then go ahead I really dont intend to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.