• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you ever Fall in love with a game character?

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I have heard about instances where people watch videos and fall for the characters.
Have you ever fall in love with any game character?
I don't think this has happened to me before, but if I'm to choose a character I could fall for, it will definitely be the lady in red dress in the Temple Run Oz.lol

lindbergh

Reaction score
Love is a strong word bro. It deals with emotions and stuff. I've heard of a weird case of a certain video gamer who fell in love with a game character and actually married it.

I do like to look at some female game characters because the artists make them look oh so beautiful and seductive. Take for instance the characters in Tekken and Dead or Alive. Or Lara Croft or Aida Wong.

I may love those characters but not in a way that I would like to spend my life with them or marry them or stuff like that.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
lol not really fall in love since I move on from games pretty quickly, but I do love a good back to back banter with your main character and NPCs. Something about a sarcasm battle and an exchange of wit really makes me appreciate the writers behind the game, since they had to insert tons of topical references in their games; and they actually make the conversations a lot more interesting to go through.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I used to have a crush on CoCo when I was younger playing Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2. I just thought she was just so... smexy. Well enough of that lol

DenisHero

Reaction score
With the she-devil from Gangstar Vegas.Very nice looking,a slim body and sexy-dressed into red.
I can't say I fall in love,but I would like such a woman in real life.
Devil-girl..tempting haha.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Love? Well, in love never... With a game character, movie character or any fictional character. Like lindbergh said, it's a BIG word. A crush might be a little more appropriate, but I think it would even be a little bit too much. Finding a character hot or attractive... well, that's is another case! I mean, who would say no to someone like for example Lara Croft?
Also Jade from Beyond good & Evil was cute, probably because she was so.. different.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
I'm still thinking if anything like this can practically happen with anyone? I mean enjoying playing a game with a particular character can be possible but still falling in love with any gaming character is really uncommon. Personally I haven't come across with anything like this.

valy

Reaction score
Are you serious....there are people who get in love of their characters? That is funny but unreal, I mean how can someone fell in love with someone that doesn't exist for real? It never happened to me and I don't think I will ever feel in love with such character. Besides, I am already in love with my wife!

goldlady

Reaction score
Ahahahahah I laugh a lot with this question and many of the answers! No, I have not. But I know about people who fell in love with a game character. It is kind of (really) weird... but there's people that actually feel and get into the game almost like it was real so they feel the characters too.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
As everyone else said, yeah, love is a strong word. I don't think I've ever had a crush on any character, either, at least not physically.
I mean, the first character who comes to mind is GLaDOS. Maybe I'm a bit masochistic, but I really adored her. I don't think I could feel attracted to a potato robot, though.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I have heard about instances where people watch videos and fall for the characters.
Have you ever fall in love with any game character?
I don't think this has happened to me before, but if I'm to choose a character I could fall for, it will definitely be the lady in red dress in the Temple Run Oz.lol

Not necessarily "fallen in love" but I liked Max in Life is Strange.

Don't really know why I like her. Maybe because she's also kinda weird in her own way and she makes mistakes too like a normal person. I also find her cute so there's that :D

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, falling in love no, but I like some characters, their personalities and ways to make front to the problems are good, the best character that I like is Samus Aran from Metroid, a good female character!

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I guess you could say so when I was a kid. I couldn't help it, I was young and stupid and I had a crush on a video game character. I wouldn't call it love (hopefully), but back then I used to daydream about being sucked into the video game universe and being able to save Claire Redfield. She looked good in the PSOne at the time (take note when I said AT THE TIME, I know she looks like a bunch of bricks put together now) and I really had a huge crush on her.

WarVet

Reaction score
Well, as much as platonic love goes I have "fallen in love" with EVA from MGS3. For anyone that has played the game well, it's self-explanatory really ;) For anyone that hasn't imagine a sexy, savvy, blonde haired and big breasted spy. Enough said.

yunken

Reaction score
Of course. I have fallen in love with so many characters in games. One of which is the celebration of Christiano Ronaldo on FIFA, I so much love the celebration, not only on FIFA but in the real world.

thart

Reaction score
If i really have to choose Hmm, then i will choose Ashely in Resident Evil 4 :sunglasses:

thart

Reaction score
Well, as much as platonic love goes I have "fallen in love" with EVA from MGS3. For anyone that has played the game well, it's self-explanatory really ;) For anyone that hasn't imagine a sexy, savvy, blonde haired and big breasted spy. Enough said.
Haha if you want everyone here to fall in love with your lovely character then keep telling us about her beaty. Big breasted spy :sunglasses: interesting.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that love is a bit strong word, haha. But he just means if you ever fancied/liked a game character. I can't say that I did. I mean, I do find some Final Fantasy character to be pretty handsome and very pleasing for my eyes - Tidus, Gladiolus, Noctis, Cloud, Noel... But I have never actually fantasized about them or anything like that. That's a bit creepy considering they're just made out of pixels. All fictional characters.

Khalil A

Reaction score
Yes it is possible, basically the whole community of league of legends is in love with Ahri, check it yourself and tell me ;)