• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Harry Potter Fans?

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Anyone here play any of the Harry Potter games? If you do, which one is your favorite?

I'm sorry but I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I enjoy playing all the games, especially Harry Potter : Quidditch World Cup.

Stealth

Reaction score
I never really got into Harry Potter. The storyline just never hit it off with me. Same with Percy Jackson. I guess I'm not of fan of the genre.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Emulsifiable said:
I never really got into Harry Potter. The storyline just never hit it off with me. Same with Percy Jackson. I guess I'm not of fan of the genre.

I was pretty into the Percy Jackson series after they made us read it in school like 4 years ago, haven't read it since.

ShaneVP

Reaction score
I was a great fan of the Harry Potter films but I personally never really enjoyed the games of them nor found them drawing me in. I wish the games could of been created better and I always had the idea of a Harry Potter MMORPG, that would be awesome.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
I guess I must be the only one that likes the Harry Potter games.

I've thought about a Harry Potter RPG, that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Reverie

Reaction score
I played one PC game and I don't remember it too well. o.o I don't even remember what game it was though! I like the idea of course, just haven't tried many of them yet.

H

-Hulu

I seem to be the only person in the world that never really liked harry potter and pokemon lol

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I like both but only the few first 5 seasons.

I'm a HP fan, I really like the second movie the best.

Spawn

Reaction score
i am not a fan really. it is not for me

SaToRi

Reaction score
Since I didn't like reading when I was a kid, I never read the books. I loved the movies though. Hermoine so hawt D:

StolenKid

Reaction score
I do enjoy the games from the HP franchise, I'm a potterhead so exploring the world from this perspective is great, my favorite game was the Prisoner OF Azkaban, for XBOX, I remember enjoying the game so bad, I might play it again.

WarVet

Reaction score
I used to be in my early years. After I grew up however I didn't really take an interest in those types of movies anymore. I have to admit however that the games are awesome, especially Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Anyone here play any of the Harry Potter games? If you do, which one is your favorite?

I'm sorry but I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I enjoy playing all the games, especially Harry Potter : Quidditch World Cup.
I am a big fan of Harry Potter movies.I played one harry potter game I think it would be chamber of secrets. I enjoyed the game.It was fun playing the game.I downloaded it to my PC.Now I have forgot the link. Can you provide me free link to harry potter games.I like to refresh me with that old feeling now.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Though i enjoyed the harry potter movie series, i am not really a fan of their games. It just doesnt click for me. Maybe if they were allowed to use guns, then i would have been more into it... lol

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I'm a Harry Potter fan even though I watched all the Harry Potter movies and enjoyed the story a lot. I played the games when I was younger and they were really cool for a kid, but I don't think I would've enjoyed them as much as an adult.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I read the books and watched the movies, but I felt that the HP games are more for kids. It's more for 10 year olds who just watched the movies for the first time and want to try out being wizards themselves. If I want to play "magic school" I'd run Skyrim and do a mage build. Hogwarts kinda look like the Winterhold College so it's also for roleplaying purposes. And you can kill people with lightning bolts coming from your hands, which is probably more than what the devs at HP games would like for their audience.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I love Harry Potter, but I played only the first two games on the PS1. And I remember them to be... well, okay. I never play any of the other games, or the Quidditch cup one. They were game based on movies, and usually those are not really that good...
But recently I discovered a game mod for Garry's Mod, a roleplay based on Harry Potter, and I think it could be considered like a Potter game.. and it's pretty nice, actually.

Frank

Reaction score
I read the books and watched the movies, but I felt that the HP games are more for kids. It's more for 10 year olds who just watched the movies for the first time and want to try out being wizards themselves. If I want to play "magic school" I'd run Skyrim and do a mage build. Hogwarts kinda look like the Winterhold College so it's also for roleplaying purposes. And you can kill people with lightning bolts coming from your hands, which is probably more than what the devs at HP games would like for their audience.

Yeah, I feel you. Harry Potter was the franchise of my childhood. Read the books when I was a kid, finished them when I was a teen. But HP games were always great for me. I enjoyed them quite a bit. There was one, I think it's the fourth part, where you could play co-op and me and my sister just ran ragged on it.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Yeah i consider myself a Harry Potter fan. I really enjoyed playing the PSP 4th year game, PS1 The chamber of secrets and the Order of Phoenix for PS3, being the last the best game in my opinion. I really would appreciate if they made a compilation of all the years, with focus on collecting those cards that Harry and Ron were always eating; Harry could learn spells by doing a lot of tasks in Hogwarts and certain areas of the Wizard world, in an open world experience, and maybe a lot of secondary missions, with online multiplayer availability (eventually).