• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hardest game you have ever played?

Lem

Reaction score
Hardest game I ever played was far and away Snake Pass. It's the only game that I've genuinely rage-quit. The game itself is so cute - you have Noodle the Snake and his sidekick Doodle the Bird, and they make their way through this cute cartoon world that looks a lot like Spyro the Dragon. However, you have to control everything about the snake, and it's so hard! The obstacles are crazy, and insta-death puts you back at the last checkpoint.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
The most difficult game for me is Dark Souls since in order to play through the game properly, one needs to have knowledge of attack patterns of the enemy. There is not much problem in acquiring equipment since there is progressing drops of items. In order to finish the game though one has to assume that there are always traps right behind every corner. You will die multiple of times, but there is fun in the experience.